Deleted

Very confused as how to basically set up broker addons like chocolate bar.

So I have using Curse tried to get the type of addon which displays certain things like gold/valor/repairs/FPS and buttons in a bar on the top or bottom of your screen. Lore from Tankspot used Chocolate Bar in his UI guide, so I used that but I am uncertain of where to put the "modules", and the little addons that tell it what to display.
    I have tried putting them in every folder inside the chocolate bar addon folder, but when I log in none will display, in fact the only things on the bars are links to my other addons like Vuhdo.

What am I doing wrong?

Deleted
    You just install them to your root addons folder (the same one chocolatebar is inside and where every other addon goes)
    I'd suggest using the curse client and installing them that way as it will just do all that for you. Then you just right click the bar and it will give you a set of options of which plugins to display

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    You just install them to your root addons folder (the same one chocolatebar is inside and where every other addon goes)
    I'd suggest using the curse client and installing them that way as it will just do all that for you. Then you just right click the bar and it will give you a set of options of which plugins to display
    When teaching me the wonders of WoW, my buddy always said it was best to install them manually (idk why really), apparently it's safer or something, so it's just what I've always done.
    Is the curse client installation easier?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Curse Client and the MMOUI Minion program make it easier to install addons and easier to maintain them.

But yes, the earlier poster is correct - all addons, including "plugins" for other addons, should go into the main "Addons" folder unless the instructions on their page say otherwise.