Everything Garrosh has done even before Pandaria was... (Spoilers inside)

All on purpose! I call it now, Magatha will be in the seige of orgrimmar raid and they have been working together all along. With Garrosh trying to kill Vol'jin and even attacking echo isles it cant be a coincidence he won a duel he could have lost due to his weapons "Accidentally" being poisoned, and think about it, how did magatha get away with that? No way a huge thing like that would have been shrugged off and she didn't even appear later in cataclysm after thousand needles. Magatha will be a boss in seige of Orgimmar, and if not atleast that theory will be proven!
    Last edited by Gnomenommer; 2012-10-17 at 03:15 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Entirely plausible.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Magatha, The Dark Shaman, uses poison and have a some sort of totem mechanic in the fight. I would love that!

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope not. Garrosh was furious that Magatha poisoned his weapon, and he isn't the one to rely on tricks. Err, well, now he might be, but he has changed much since becoming Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    I hope not. Garrosh was furious that Magatha poisoned his weapon, and he isn't the one to rely on tricks. Err, well, now he might be, but he has changed much since becoming Warchief.
    The level of sneakiness that Garrosh has progressed into is akin to Magatha's. Maybe she is his new political advisor?

I hope not just because I want an entire tauren instance or raid ): Taking her out of the picture sort of ruins it.

Possible though I suppose.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here I'll randomly make something up like you do OP :P

Garrosh: Ah ''Hero'' you choose to defile your own Warchief? The penalty for treason is death!?
    Garrosh: Bring out the Dark shaman!
    ~You see Magatha with a Unique like Collar around her neck~
    Garrosh: You see I can kill this pathetic pile of trash whenever I want thanks to my loyal horde!
    Garrosh: Kill them Magatha or your life is forfeit ahahaha!

There genetic boss dialog thingie <.<

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    I don't know about that dude, he has always been very immature and sensitive, I mean he wants to kill vol'jin just for his threats a couple years back and really would do anything to win, battle for theramore, winning a duel with cairne, ect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomenommer View Post
    All on purpose! I call it now, Magatha will be in the seige of orgrimmar raid and they have been working together all along. With Garrosh trying to kill Vol'jin and even attacking echo isles it cant be a coincidence he won a duel he could have lost due to his weapons "Accidentally" being poisoned, and think about it, how did magatha get away with that? No way a huge thing like that would have been shrugged off and she didn't even appear later in cataclysm after thousand needles. Magatha will be a boss in seige of Orgimmar, and if not atleast that theory will be proven!
    With Garrosh progression to the Dark-Side (apologies to the Star Wars reference), I find it possible that he would incorprorate all the help that he can in lieu of the other races defecting to rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrec130 View Post
    With Garrosh progression to the Dark-Side (apologies to the Star Wars reference), I find it possible that he would incorprorate all the help that he can in lieu of the other races defecting to rebellion.
    what you said.

10+ Year Old Account
    When the revolution happens, he may well go to Magatha for aid (and she's never one to turn down an opportunity to grab power; she may ask for Thunder Bluff in return for aiding him). I also foresee Gallywix siding with Garrosh and Sassy organizing the goblin rebels just like she did on the Isles.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!