Razer Naga Right Click Tab broken

Okay so the other day my mouse was stuck under a pillow and like a dumbass I pulled the chord and bent back on of the clickers on my Razer naga. So I pushed it back down but it smashed down the actual tab button that hits the right click. So I continued my streak of stupidity and bent the thing back and moved the tab over to the side and completely broke it off. So now I have no Right Click and there is no way I am replacing my naga AGAIN. Is there any way to fix it or just find a new mouse? Also what other gaming mouses are there?

Thank You Resentful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbyjenkins View Post
    Okay so the other day my mouse was stuck under a pillow and like a dumbass I pulled the chord and bent back on of the clickers on my Razer naga. So I pushed it back down but it smashed down the actual tab button that hits the right click. So I continued my streak of stupidity and bent the thing back and moved the tab over to the side and completely broke it off. So now I have no Right Click and there is no way I am replacing my naga AGAIN. Is there any way to fix it or just find a new mouse? Also what other gaming mouses are there?

it's fucked, I would suggest a Logitech G600 but I held one and it felt horrible compared to my Naga. (I also burnt the wire of my Naga with a candle and just taped it back together my one atleast is a tought little thing)

A Razer Naga broke? A shocking and unexpected development, to be sure.

Personally, I swear by the Logitech G700 gaming mouse.
    But I've heard good things about the Logitech G600 Logi-naga gaming mouse as well.

Warning: Anecdotal Experience to Follow - Your mileage may vary:
    I love Razer's innovation, and they're pretty good on warranty stuff - but the build quality is terrible.
    That's part of the reason I tend to go with Logitech... I'm pretty hard on my gear (CLICK HARDER TO TANK BETTER LOL), and I've never had a problem with a Logitech mouse. I have my original G5, a G5v2 (which my wife is now using and loves) and my G700. I also have the G15v1 Keyboard and G930 headset.
    All of them perform flawlessly, have done for years. I only upgrade for new/better features. (I replaced the G5 with a G5v2 because I wore the little feet off)

Again, all anecdotal. But my experience with Razer has been that they are nice, but fragile.
    Logitech is just as good, with the added benefit of being sturdy like a Mack truck.

The only downside to Logitech vs. Razer is the software - the G700, for whatever reason, still uses Setpoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's not really a reason to get a Naga anymore with Logitech's G600, their quality is superior compared to Razer.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

I'm happy with my G700, but it lacks the button amount a naga has. It only has 4 on the side. I've had it for 2 years without any issue, the wireless mode if you choose to use it is surprisingly responsive. I'm always going to buy a logitech mouse, their quality far exceeds the other brands so far.

There's a logitech mmo mouse with the similar button layout on the side, but there's a modifier button on the right side that can be a problem for some if you use your pinky/ring finger to move the mouse around.