How to make gold in MoP

With the new expansion out, and me playing wow again, im curious what is the best way to make a little easy money? In Cata i farmed for hours a day and make a killing, but what professions are the best for selling/crafting? Simply questing? or do you have exotic way to make gold?

No matter rich or poorm suggestions are always welcome! If we can turn this thread into a gold making guide that would be awesome for me and everyone else who share my intents!

Either way, thanks for listening! You stay classy San Diego!
    Sarah yells: I am the lucid dream
    Sarah yells: The monster in your nightmares
    Sarah yells: The fiend of a thousand faces
    Sarah yells: Cower before my true form
    Yogg-Saron yells: BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by revilfour View Post
    With the new expansion out, and me playing wow again, im curious what is the best way to make a little easy money? In Cata i farmed for hours a day and make a killing, but what professions are the best for selling/crafting? Simply questing? or do you have exotic way to make gold?

No matter rich or poorm suggestions are always welcome! If we can turn this thread into a gold making guide that would be awesome for me and everyone else who share my intents!

Either way, thanks for listening! You stay classy San Diego!
    Make a jewelcrafter. Buy ghost iron ore its around 4-5 gold per ore on my realm. Prospect it and sell it. Buy more ore and repeat. Depending on how much the raw gems are selling you will make a killing. On my realm a blue gem is selling for 100-300 gold depending on the color. I usually get at least 1 blue gem per stack of ore and most of the time at least 2-3. That means I'm spending 100 gold per stack and making at least 100 gold from selling 1 gem. The rest is pure profit. Yesterday I spent 5k on ore, prospected it all put it on the ah and today I made 15k from it.

imo keep all your motes of harmony, turn into spirt of harmoney and buy golden lotus, on my server a stack goes for like 5 to 6k

Get the ultimate combo: herb-inscription. It requires some initial farming to get them to 600 but once there you're gonna get so much gold, you won't know what to do with it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 03:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by daftone View Post
    Make a jewelcrafter. Buy ghost iron ore its around 4-5 gold per ore on my realm. Prospect it and sell it. Buy more ore and repeat. Depending on how much the raw gems are selling you will make a killing. On my realm a blue gem is selling for 100-300 gold depending on the color.
    On Defias Brotherhood EU, cut blue gems are about 60-70g. The raw gem is obviously even less.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    On Defias Brotherhood EU, cut blue gems are about 60-70g. The raw gem is obviously even less.
    Different servers. Often on mine, cut gems sell for less than uncut.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Get exalted with Tillers. After that its quite a bit of free gold with minimal time-investment.