ele sham heroic spiritbinder 25 advice.

have ideas for what i should/could do, but looking for advice from another ele working or that has already killed this encounter.

3 specs im considering depending on my job.

if im not going down and just nuke boss, id assume the normal echo + EB spec,

although sense this has a 6 minute enrage, im considering going PE + EM for PFE on the 0 minute and 5 minute.

if im going down below, i was thinking of going EM but keeping EB, mainly using EM for the spirit realm so i can kill as many as i can when im down there, obviously if i did this tho, my dps on the boss would be considerably less. which is not good on a boss with such a small enrage.

any eles able to give some advice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really advice (as we start tomorrow on it) but rather something I wonder about: how does the fire elemental behave when you shift realms, I can't recall if he stays on the boss or if he kinda comes with you to the spirit realm (in which case he'd lose uptime by running from target to target).

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Not really advice (as we start tomorrow on it) but rather something I wonder about: how does the fire elemental behave when you shift realms, I can't recall if he stays on the boss or if he kinda comes with you to the spirit realm (in which case he'd lose uptime by running from target to target).
    He follows your target so just runs around