Big Damage as BrM

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g%C3%AD/simple

Doing H Scholo and I was on Rattlegore. Pulled the normal rotation Haze>KS>BoK>TPx3>Guard etc. Read all the guides and such. Now when I do this on my warrior its easy. I keep up bone shield and all the boss stuff. When I checked my logs after the 2nd time I died I was getting hit for 65k-171k, shuffle damage is about 7-10k per hit. I popped my dampen harm and any stacks of elusive brew and still kept dying. The whole run up until then was ok, but we dropped group after a few deaths. Only got him to about 50% with a healer I know can keep up. Please help.
    Thanks

Kite him, he gets more damage when his rusting stacks go higher.

Pop Tiger, happy laugh at getting absolut no damage for almost all the fight if you have good dps.
    And he is easily kiteable too yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Kite him, he gets more damage when his rusting stacks go higher.
    Thanks. After I checked the spell of rusting blades or w/e its like 25% per hit and stacks, I think I saw it at like 12 stacks or something. When I did on my warrior I was in a guild group and the boss went down fast. This last group on the first boss the ice almost hit the wall before they downed him. Next time I'll kite cause I was doing good before that.
    Not that Im great or anything but that was especially bad

15+ Year Old Account
    What's reeeeeally handy is when you have a nice fat string of good luck with Elusive Brew stacks, and his Rusting keeps falling off because he can't land a hit.

Good times.

But yeah, I usually pop Dampen Harm at 6 stacks then Roll away when it fades.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)