Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Those hunters changes needed to happen for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Agreed. Get rid of fox all together. Bring our cd's in line so we're not all just burst and we might actually play somewhat less clunky.

10+ Year Old Account
    finally i can get my hat fix from somewhere other than TF2 kinda glad there finally opening another booth at the darkmoon so cant wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    I don't understand why a new heirloom only scales to 80? Excited for it either way, I love heirlooms!
    Well all Heirloom weapons only go up to 80 if I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Why do they keep adding agility heirlooms when there were already enough for all the agility classes to use? There still isn't even a holy pally armor set.
    The holy pally set has been around since wrath...
    Bane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    WINDSTEED: Most likely going to be another Blizz-Store mount; given that it's level 20 and it's riding purpose changes on riding skill and location. At this moment Windsteed at PTR have model of tyraels charger.
    You also need to keep in mind that mounts are account wide now, so if you have a level 20 alt he/she can ride the mount if it's ground capable.

10+ Year Old Account
    That warlock spell for Destro is AWESOME! I can't wait to use it!

I think the Rabid update is incorrect. It went from 25% AP buff to 70% haste buff as far as I can tell.

Rabid Increases your pet's attack power by 25% for 20 sec, down from 70% for 20 sec.

New mount model and hats are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post

Yeah, right. Hunters are now the Shadow-Priests 2.0. More counters, more cc, more kite-abilities...and as if that wasn't enough...a pet on top of it.
    As a shadow that isn't fun anymore. Either you are silenced or your spell gets reflected(do they still have ANY cooldown on those abilities? Doesn't really feel like it)....and even worse...they run away(out of range) and you can't cast anything cause you are slowed and got that pet on your heels.
    Priests now got some abilities to run a bit faster....but with those cooldowns and the fact that almost all spells that can be casted while moving have been ruined(shadow wordeath not possible to cast....plague only castable with orbs for which you first need to stand and get over the enternal casttime of mindblast. You really only have shadow wordain....hard to do any damage that way, isn't it?) it's pretty useless.

I mean, it was obvious that shadows needed more ways to defend themselves so they could deliver their damage and not be killed immidiately in almost any arena match(unless they had some heavy cc(i.e. rogue and mage) just spending their time protecting them). Now they have some abilities to live longer....but unfortunately they still can't deliver unless they go into a fight with orbs and proccs right from the start, cause they just got nothing(even less than before, without castable death, plague and horror) they can do while running away. So the bad situation didn't get better at all...

That new warlock spell looks delicious

Quote Originally Posted by jadenprince View Post
    Do you have any idea how much dps we loose in pvp because of steady/cobra shot? On top of that we have to waste 2 seconds switching into those aspects in the first place and we have to create cancel casting macro's to pull off silences in arena. And barrage sucked in pvp because we couldnt use it while moving so we had to loose the hawk buff just to use it.
    Those are what people like to call "trade offs"

Thank god for the Spellsteal mana cost increase!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

I'm so tired of buff steal battles with other mages.

About time they nerfed the Imperial Silk cast time!!! The 2 second cast was making me sick!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia
    Why do they keep adding agility heirlooms when there were already enough for all the agility classes to use? There still isn't even a holy pally armor set.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    Not sure what your smoking there ironfists, but there is no plate int/spirit BoA heirlooms, a part from one set of PVP shoulders.

Even the head PVE piece brought in around Cata only has Mail. So from my under standing holy pallies cannot get the 5% int buff from wearing the correct armour type between level 80 to 85 unless they take off the mail head piece.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by iJagg View Post
    Not sure what your smoking there ironfists, but there is no plate int/spirit BoA heirlooms, a part from one set of PVP shoulders.

Even the head PVE piece brought in around Cata only has Mail. So from my under standing holy pallies cannot get the 5% int buff from wearing the correct armour type between level 80 to 85 unless they take off the mail head piece.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    You are correct:

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.4?filter=qu=6:7

10+ Year Old Account
    Warloack Cataclysm and Glyph of Supernova...awesomeness

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    Only piece of BoA plate with int are some PvP oriented shoulders....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Fun fact! The WindSteed and the Quilen are based off the same creature! The Qilin/Kirin in chinese lore is sometime described as a "dragon tiger" and other times a "dragon deer". Though the Quilen in game share closer looks to the ShiShi dog/lions than the Qilin dragon tigers they share a name with.