Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wrynn sounds surprisingly smart about his stuff.

Deleted
    Need more rogue nerfs, there are still a few persistent people playing rogue.

Roughly 443 MB download on the OS X side. Windows would be a bit less I think

OMG Windsteed= Qillin!!

Don't understang the Lynx Rush change... so now it does 9 times 100% damage + dot or just the dot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MacHaggis View Post
    Need more rogue nerfs, there are still a few persistent people playing rogue.
    If you didn't notice all disarms had their duration decreased.

Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    If you didn't notice all disarms had their duration decreased.
    so far it doesnt seem to affect Psychic Horror (not included in the data mined changes... yet at least)

So... what will Aspect of the Fox be for if Cobra/Steady can be fired while moving?

Quote Originally Posted by Isharii View Post
    So... what will Aspect of the Fox be for if Cobra/Steady can be fired while moving?
    It will be gone

Deleted
    no more aspect of the fox? YEY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Don't understang the Lynx Rush change... so now it does 9 times 100% damage + dot or just the dot?

9k Bleed over 15 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Sameen View Post
    9k Bleed over 15 seconds
    If it's every second than it's good otherwise it's weak, but I think I need to switch to Blink strike for pvp after this.

PLEAAASE let the Windsteed mount be the 200 achi mount!!

Pandaria elemental spirits as companion pets? I... I love you, Blizzard.

Deleted
    I'm happy for my hunter but wow, hunters were already OP as hell in PVP and PVE, this will only make things worse.

Can we also have all instant cast on warlocks and a new talent instead of underwhelming Kiljaden's Cunning?
    Can we also have hunters pet-like demons that don't die in the first 2 seconds of a fight and don't need continuous healing?

Can we have hunters that don't 100-0 players in 1 or 2 seconds?

dat Vol'jin model

Deleted
    Checked all this this morning, good job .
    that blademaster is having a severe case of Sha, hahaa

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rapid is supposed to increase attack speed by 70% instead of AP by 25% (blue post of few days ago) to "fix" broken BM hunters in arena without touching the DPS so much

Turtles All the Way down is just a tooltip change, i fished mine the first week of MoP in a pool within Jade Forests

Lynx Rush: any AP/WeaponDamage scaling data? good for PvE if trinkets/scope can proc on every think

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Wrynn sounds surprisingly smart about his stuff.
    Of course he does, he's the chosen one that all the other racial leaders are supposed to fawn over now. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced
    Shambulanced
    So they defend themselves constantly by saying that their art team is overworked.

THANKS FOR THE NEW HATS, GUYS. Really, really crucial that we roll out more kiddie-rides and party hats.

Just...wow. I don't have words.
    Just because you don't like fun things like that doesn't mean that it's a waste of time. Lot of people are probably going to be amused by them. The art team does not exist solely for raids. And designing a couple little hats that are just going to sit on your head is a lot different than creating a new model with a new skeleton and new animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do they keep adding agility heirlooms when there were already enough for all the agility classes to use? There still isn't even a holy pally armor set.