Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Spectral Tiger Cub Right Click to summon and dismiss your spectral tiger cub. Instant. cub. Battle Pet. Instant.
    Now point and laugh at all those people who paid $100+ for this pet via the lootcard.

Yay, they're giving priests a slight buff!

Doesn't really help with all the other brokenness, but it's nice to get some love every now and again.

yes! age of empires achievement reference, i always loved that emote in the game

finally a new horse model mount!

What is this new Water Elemental "Water Jet" ability? Please tell me a new awesome ability.

Sure, nerf Disarm for no reason.

I mean, why not?

Deleted
    about the steady / cobra shot changes, fu blizzard
    seems like hunters are so faking noobs these days that they cant do shit.
    tell me one reason why u should be able to use those skills while moving. there is no reason for that.
    its not that i dont play hunter and dont want them to be buffed, i dont mind any buffs they get make them immortal if u wish but dont make them a super noob class.
    yea thats a faking steady shot when ur running and jumping gg.
    just make everything useable while moving for every class, ok??!? why not
    why do every other class need to stand while casting shit when hunters can just jump around like noobs. this makes no sense at all lol

Excited to see the textured models. I was hoping Vol'jin would get some new rigging like Thrall did, but not this time around I guess. That Windsteed...I know it has the talbuk rigging, so it at least won't look nearly as silly when it runs like the yak and mammoth mounts. If it's the 200 mount achievement, I won't be getting it any time soon, I"m still four away from my 100 mounts XD Ah well, at least I'll get to see it.

I can't tell if that is a new model for Vol'jin. It looks a LOT smoother than the current troll models. But the frame is identical from what I can tell. Here's to hoping it is the new troll model though, or at least a hint of what we'll get when they update the races.

I'm really hoping it is, I LOVE the troll model, just smoothening it out a bit and it'd be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by kallekaka View Post
    tell me one reason why u should be able to use those skills while moving. there is no reason for that.
    its not that i dont play hunter and dont want them to be buffed, i dont mind any buffs they get make them immortal if u wish but dont make them a super noob class.
    why do every other class need to stand while casting shit when hunters can just jump around like noobs. this makes no sense at all lol
    Do you have any idea how much dps we loose in pvp because of steady/cobra shot? On top of that we have to waste 2 seconds switching into those aspects in the first place and we have to create cancel casting macro's to pull off silences in arena. And barrage sucked in pvp because we couldnt use it while moving so we had to loose the hawk buff just to use it.

I don't understand why a new heirloom only scales to 80? Excited for it either way, I love heirlooms!

The party hats are ADORABLE! I hope they're permanent items and not limited duration.

I was expecting a more drastic change in the troll model. Still looks like a nice improvement though. Have to wait until it is textured and released to say for certain though!

Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    More rogue nerfs. Now I play dota2, no point to PVP anymore :/
    How is that a nerf, all classes got their disarm nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    And the mount too, like rudolph went postal because of all the bullying.
    Looks nothing like a reindeer, but everything like a Kirin.

I am excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Ishi is one ANGRY Blademaster....

The party hats and carousel models have higher texture resolutions than player models. That's so incredibly depressing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warchief Vol'jin!

Quote Originally Posted by kallekaka View Post
    GC has already indicated doing something about our burst. Problem is that's currently the only way we can put out decent #'s. this is likely the prelude to a big burst nerf, but attempting to keep our overall sustained the same. At the moment we blow cd's and kill someone in seconds then hit like a wet noodle till cd's are back up again.

WINDSTEED: Most likely going to be another Blizz-Store mount; given that it's level 20 and it's riding purpose changes on riding skill and location. At this moment Windsteed at PTR have model of tyraels charger.