Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Willyhealar View Post
    So if i understand correctly, your killing only ONE add wave ?
    Ok, we are gonna try that on our attempts on monday. Ty for that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    We usually have approx 5 seconds before they get sucked in (the second time)

It honestly just relies on your tank having decent reaction times.

---------- Post added 2012-10-19 at 10:24 AM ----------

We lusted in the fire phase, He was at about 11% before the first draw flame - nullification it - poof goes the boss. Makes the phase literally nothing except 'move out with the debuff'

Additional information: We beat the enrage by 48 seconds.
    Actually don't know, how long we had to the enrage timer but I know that the fight took us about 11 mins. I used the stun from the Reversal on the first Draw Flame shit but that phase isn't hard though.

I didn't understand what you meant by Nullifying every single wave of adds but now I see and I must say that it sounds like a better idea. Must also contribute to a shorter fight overall - nice one.

Deleted
    The order you attempt the phases in depends on the strength of your raids ability to aoe/control the adds. Our first kill we only a DK for cc and shitty priest and rogue aoe, so we killed shield 2nd. If ur a bunch of boomkins do it last .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Willyhealar View Post
    So if i understand correctly, your killing only ONE add wave ?
    Sure are.

/thereisnot10charactersinthispost
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    Any kind of DK is sick on this fight. Both Gorefiend's Grasp and Remorseless Winter are incredibly overpowered on the adds

Deleted
    Sure are.

/thereisnot10charactersinthispost
    Wouldn't killing the 2nd wave and shielding the third result in only 3 add waves as well? Or is the target switching a big deal?

-Because he throws his shield 'in front of him' he will throw it directly under the tanks.
    He is carrying his shield in his left hand and always throws it with his left hand, so you can have him throw the shield in the exact same place everytime if you just face his left hand in that direction.

15+ Year Old Account

It's our first kill , hope you can find some useful information in it.
    If you have any more questions , please do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck with your progress.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    The order you attempt the phases in depends on the strength of your raids ability to aoe/control the adds. Our first kill we only a DK for cc and shitty priest and rogue aoe, so we killed shield 2nd. If ur a bunch of boomkins do it last .
    You always want to do fire last as any stacks of the buff he dies with is damage your raid never had to deal with.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Used the strategies listed above in our kill tonight, and they worked like a charm. Only having to kill a single set of adds in shield phase makes all the difference!