Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Just started and am already a huge fan of the ability to buy Planar XP with crafting tokens. Seems like a nod to GW2's ability to level while crafting.

Updated classes and general. Not sure if there is more. There is a crap ton of notes

The amount of Attack Power and Spell Power derived from Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence and Wisdom is now based on the following ratio for each Calling:
    * Warrior: 75 % from Strength and 25 % from Dexterity contributes to Attack Power. 50 % from Intelligence and 50 % from Wisdom contributes to Spell Power.
    * Rogue: 75 % from Dexterity and 25 % from Strength contributes to Attack Power. 50 % from Intelligence and 50 % from Wisdom contributes to Spell Power.
    No more warriors rolling on my rogue leather? I guess it also means I won't be rolling on their rings and necks too.

15+ Year Old Account
    No reason to roll on daggers either. Lots of reading to do. Ugh.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pyyyyyyyyyyyyyyroooooooooo!!!

That's a lot of reading content.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

How I felt when I logged in.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Not sure how I feel about the Warrior changes. Somewhere between confusion and anger at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    No more warriors rolling on my rogue leather? I guess it also means I won't be rolling on their rings and necks too.
    Wait, int and wisdom grant spell power for rogues, does that effect my motifs of healing?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Also. I need an option to turn off ever seeing the goddamn purposes. Never do I want to see the purpose screen. Ever, ever.

I realize you had to add 'em, Trion. But get that hand holding garbage out of my face. /cranky
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-10-17 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Also. I need an option to turn off ever seen the goddamn purposes. Never do I want to see the purpose screen. Ever, ever.

I realize you had to add 'em, Trion. But get that hand holding garbage out of my face. /cranky
    err WTF is that? I've not logged into patch 1.11 yet.

Anyways I expect to see a dev holding a banner soon and turning it around with the name "Fencers" We turned that shit off for you!

I can't really concentrate with so many people practicing on the dummies right now. But have gone from almost pure anger to cautious joy after looking over some of the tank changes.

I'm sorry, Trion. I made a lot of snap judgements. We're still mostly good. For now. <3s

Well, after jumping on live and running through a dungeon, my Cleric was regularly pulling 1.6k dps on boss fights in 51/10/5 Inq/Cab/Sen spec. Up about 600 points in mostly original Plaque of Achievement gear (Dungeon Tier 1 set?). I don't know if that would have been considered good before the patch, but I was definitely pulling top DPS. So Clerics definitely got some love.

Also noticing that I'm getting double the amount of planarite I was getting for killing footholds.
    Last edited by notorious98; 2012-10-17 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

I'm sorry, Trion. I made a lot of snap judgements. We're still mostly good. For now. <3s
    Lmfao. Like Puremallace a few months ago!

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Lmfao. Like Puremallace a few months ago!
    Nah. Pure is still like that today.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Nah. Pure is still like that today.
    I know right sucks to be always right. The Champion soul Atrius basically took a fuck it approach to it until SL, so NO AOE for warriors lol. This does scare me that Alpha testers were this half assed in testing to notice the entire soul was broken.

Wow, it looks like we've got some work to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I know right sucks to be always right. The Champion soul Atrius basically took a fuck it approach to it until SL, so NO AOE for warriors lol. This does scare me that Alpha testers were this half assed in testing to notice the entire soul was broken.
    Take it from me, the tuning and balancing is bottle-necked by Developer time, not the amount of testing done.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Take it from me, the tuning and balancing is bottle-necked by Developer time, not the amount of testing done.
    So basically what I originally figured unless other classes got told to deal with broken souls until SL release which I have not seen dev tracker post stating.

Hmm, I'm cautiously optimistic about the Cleric changes. The jarring question I have at the moment is, given "healing is no longer based on the damage done by the Justicar," I wonder what healing is actually based on. And since I won't get into game for another few hours, I can only speculate it's something like spell power and number of targets hit?

Edited to add:

"Bewilder: Now instant-cast with a 30 second cooldown. Lasts for 3s seconds and doesn't break on damage."
    This is somewhat annoying, at least with regards to the HK use-case.
    Last edited by Onorvele; 2012-10-17 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Added "Bewilder" POV