[H] 464 DPS Monk LF 10 man team

Greetings.

First off, my ilvl is actually 471. I upgraded a few things today and can't change the thread title.

I'm looking for a new raid team for MoP. Let me give a little information about me:

I've been raiding since 2000 on Everquest, 2004 on World of Warcraft. In my time on both games I've learned quite a bit about teamwork, what it takes to be a raider, and the dedication required. I've cleared almost all content to date (more about that later) and wish to continue my streak.

Raid Experience:

Vanilla:
    Molten Core, Zul'gurub, Onyxia's Lair, Blackwing Lair, Temple/Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, Naxxramas - Cleared

Burning Crusade:
    Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Zul'aman, Serpentshrine Caverns, Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal, Black Temple, Sunwell - Cleared

Wrath of the Lich King:
    Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum, Ulduar (heroics unfinished), ToC, ToGC (4/5H), Icecrown Citadel (11/12H), Ruby Sanctum N - Cleared

Cataclysm:
    Tier 11 - 11/13H, T12 - 2/7H, T13 - 4/8H. I stopped heroic progression at the beginning of T12 due to real life issues.

Mists of Pandaria:
    LFR Cleared. Haven't started raiding yet.

Unfortunately due to my job, my schedule is somewhat weird. I can raid any time Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I can raid Wednesday and Thursday as well as long as the raid is finished by 11 pm EST as I start work at 12 am EST. Some weeks I can do Fridays and Saturdays, some I can't. My schedule changes on a month to month basis, though I always know the schedule at the beginning of each month.

A lot more information is available, though I feel I've said what needs to be said.

You can contact me via my battletag: corzaftw#1283.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Corzaftw; 2012-10-17 at 07:20 PM.