Hybrid healing wat

Played some 2's for points as warrior/hpala, and we met a boomkin/spriest team that actually made my pally go oom, where they eventually killed him. Every time I was about to get a kill, there was a blockade of defensive cooldowns. Even without life swap or whatever, they were able to top each other off. Double healer which is double DPS at the same time. It's pretty disgusting.

2s and yes hybrid healing is op

also if u failing to kill something as a warrior you might need to re-evaluate your tactics.

Did hunter-rdruid yesterday (yes i'm fully aware that it's an awful comp and I shouldn't expect to succeed) and queued into shadowpriest rogue. Lasted around 10-15 minutes. We eventually lost because our druid went oom and the shadowpriest was still at 70%ish percent mana.

ITT - Warrior complains about self healing of other classes... >>

Nothing to see here, carry on

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    Played some 2's for points as warrior/hpala, and we met a boomkin/spriest team that actually made my pally go oom, where they eventually killed him. Every time I was about to get a kill, there was a blockade of defensive cooldowns. Even without life swap or whatever, they were able to top each other off. Double healer which is double DPS at the same time. It's pretty disgusting.
    Dont wanna be rude, but ur combo is disgusting for most people aswell.. Win/roll and melt faces with a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    Dont wanna be rude, but ur combo is disgusting for most people aswell.. Win/roll and melt faces with a warrior.
    Yes, but what has my combo exactly to with the point of this thread which is that hybrid healing is out of hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    ITT - Warrior complains about self healing of other classes... >>

Nothing to see here, carry on
    Yeah, second wind is too good, but that doesn't mean that what I experienced is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post

also if u failing to kill something as a warrior you might need to re-evaluate your tactics.
    Yeah, I thought so too. Putting either one of them into long cc chains/silences etc. and still not be able to score a kill, because they can top each other off so easily is still albeit wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post

Not all of them. Have you seen Monks and how pathetic their survivability is?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    really if you fail to win as a holy pally / warrior, you need to reroll and learn to play.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    really if you fail to win as a holy pally / warrior, you need to reroll and learn to play.
    Sounds like you got stomped by some warriors - real bad.

Deleted
    Yea hybrid healing is very out of hand. Not that second wind isnt tho

1.Check shadowpriest heals
    2.use palm on your face

edit: rly wonder why they give sp flash heal instead of slow greater heal...
    Last edited by Madus; 2012-10-19 at 05:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I queued into 1500ish mmr to cap CP yesterday. Disc priest (me) and a ret paladin. We did pretty well, but there was one game where we encountered a shadow priest and frost mage. At the end of the game, we lost, and I had 350kish healing done, while the shadow priest had over a million. we would get the shadow priest to ~10% and he'd disperse and LOS, then 3 global cooldowns back to full.

Needless to say my shadow pvp set is about completed.

Quote Originally Posted by aetti morkna View Post
    I queued into 1500ish mmr to cap CP yesterday. Disc priest (me) and a ret paladin. We did pretty well, but there was one game where we encountered a shadow priest and frost mage. At the end of the game, we lost, and I had 350kish healing done, while the shadow priest had over a million. we would get the shadow priest to ~10% and he'd disperse and LOS, then 3 global cooldowns back to full.

Needless to say my shadow pvp set is about completed.
    Disc is kind of bad atm. Back on topic; not really sure how you lost as warrior/hpally.
    You should have had the burst to easily train one of them down unless you're poorly geared.
    I kind of wish healing would diminish the longer an arena match lasted for.