Help with an error

I feel bad creating an entire thread over this, but I really want to be able to log in to the Diablo 3 forums.

Here's the error I'm getting

I've tried everything I think, but I just can't log in. Been trying for a half hour or so. Other people don't seem to be experiencing this problem, so I think it's on my end. How do I fix this, anyone know? Thanks a lot!!!

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 08:09 AM ----------

Never mind guys, it's a problem with Chrome. Internet Explorer works perfectly. Sorry mods, delete meh!
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-18 at 03:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol cant you delete yourself?

I don't have authority in this forum.

I'm breathing a bit of a sigh of relief over this. After going back and forth with the GMs/CS staff via ticket regarding the widespread b.net login glitch at the end of last month, I most certainly wasn't enjoying the thought of a repeat performance of that bug.

The bug I refer to was where accounts that had a PTR entry for a game they did not have an active full license for would be prevented from logging into the D3 forums at all, but could log into the SC2/WoW forums just fine. An example of that would be an account like mine that had an SC2 PTR entry, but does not have a full SC2 license. Before the bug was finally fixed on the battle.net end, the only recourse was to try to get the GM/CS staff to remove the offending PTR. Many refused to do this and left players in a lurch until the bug was fixed, which kind of made me mad since I got my account "freed", but they had to wait it out.