Deleted

Hunter PvP threads

So everyone is aware how bm hunters are wiping the floor with other classes. For starters hunters are well aware of the class being op at present, your endless posts on hunter forums all over the internet going 'lolol one button macro skill' etc etc are amusing as you display such rage.

What amuses me is the amount of classes who post links to videos of hunters using the 'one button macro of lolz' to get high ratings.

Maybe they forget or have never played a hunter in previous seasons. Or maybe they are forgetting what class they are playing. During cata if you had a high skill level at the class you were reaching high rankings, in general most 3's, 5's didn't want a hunter as they were generally seen as a free kill target.
    We had to deal with to crappy self healing (chim shot -mm / spirit mend-bm) while other classes seemed to have endless health regen. This wasn't deemed an issue, just 'lululL2P noob huntardz'.

Personally I fluked duelist in cata but had 2 beast players with me. My skill level was pretty high in bg's, rbg's again were a bitch to get into.. hunter was just not wanted period.

Now hunters get a taste of being op and rofl stomping classes and getting high ratings with little skill. I am not saying it 's a good thing but it was just amazing how the whole community banded together and got nerfs stuck in and more to come I'm told. You can really see the hate people have for the hunter class anytime its on top, be it legit or silly (lack of) balancing issue.

Now I didn't bother do any arena as bm to get lol ratings because I got fed up with it for reasons such as this. One OP class or OP team set up = mad skillz that season. Yet this is deemed acceptable.

In short we know the spec was/is op, you gain nothing by telling us about how you got your ass kicked/how we are crap and posting videos of hunters killing people easily. We are hurt and upset that you had to experience maybe 1 season where you got your asses kicked by us. Imagine what that would feel like for an expansion. People seem to have very short/bad memories about how things have been. Of course it's going to be nerfed like your classes were nerfed previous seaso.. oh wait.. nm.

One problem, this "bug" or insane OP'edness of hunters isnt like any other classes or comps dominating. This is by far the most broken a class/spec has ever been, that is why the community all bands together. I know it is not the players fault, but really, not crying for nerfs when something is as broken as BM hunters would be bad for the game.

Deleted
    Oh I get that And I do agree it needed to be resolved but by resolving it is it more the class going back down the ladder again like previous seasons while other classes/comps dominate again.
    One of my points is more how the class performs along side other classes in pvp. This BM issue provided big heals and silly burst, when nerfed.. will it match other classes in time ot will it be below them by a significant margin as in previous seasons.
    Was it ok to be trying to kill a dps class that had never ending self heal abilities while your weak dps 'was but a scratch' to them.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sillinoob View Post
    One problem, this "bug" or insane OP'edness of hunters isnt like any other classes or comps dominating. This is by far the most broken a class/spec has ever been, that is why the community all bands together. I know it is not the players fault, but really, not crying for nerfs when something is as broken as BM hunters would be bad for the game.

First.... longtime reader.. first time poster.

To the BM issue: So far there have been many threads and many complaints covering the gambit from Pets ignore resillience all the way to their is a magical spirit beast pet that does mythical damage. I am really sorry to break everyones bandwagon but there is no special beast and hunter pets do NOT ignore resilience. The problem lies within an algorhythym in the game that converts AP to damage. The rest can be chalked up to poor playing by opponents. Do this little test for yourselves... put all level 370+ pve gear on your hunter.. look at your AP.. activate rapid fire( set bonus) look at your AP... if you are over 45k unbuffed you WILL oneshot things with stampede( especially if specced into fervor because of the double damage pet basic effect).

All of these complaints sadden me immensely. Why? Because hunters actually have an opportunity to be played the way they were meant to be played and because the community cannot fathom whats really going on here we will be right back where we have been for the last 5 years as low man on the totem pole in ANYTHING pvp. The devs already addressed part of the problem with the rabid change and also the spirit beast special change.

On a side note... the " oneshot " macro listed by Mofasu( however you sp his//her name) isn't even a real macro that could ever work.Right now we are faced with a blatant situation of those that know and those that don't and those that Don't are going tpo get hunters nerfed into the ground... AGAIN.

So according to you we should let BM hunters as they are atm, let ARMS warriors as they are atm, return the strongest burst on retris ( the one that had on Wotlk + remove stun with freedom), let destro locks 2shot ppl again (furious season back in Wotlk, the change with conflagrate), frost mages no nova diminising effect (generally as they were in Wotlk last season), feral druids as they were in the 1st season in Cataclysm, Death Knights as they were in the 1st season in Wotlk, priest as they were after the change in 2nd season in Cata, and generally let the classes as they were in the strongest period "on top of other classes" as u said cause yes all the classes i mentioned before they got nerfed, so dont cry for ur inc in the next exp....oh w8... after u all reach 3k rating with 1-2 buttons. <3

P.S Dont forget your BM hunter back in TBC, we saw some really hard to kill Hunters and still noone complained about "1"BM hunter "1"shot ppl in "1" sec with "1"macro, wtf i thought we all got skillbar problems with all the skills in lvl 90. <3 again
    Last edited by akon; 2012-10-18 at 05:53 AM.