Deleted

Solar Beam few questions.

Hello! Currently i can't play on retail servers thats why i made that topic.

- does Solar Beam still Lock out Shools of interrupted spell by 5 sec ( 10 sec with glyph of Solar Beam) ?
    - Solar Beam is still kind of buggy and players are silenced after leaving it ?
    - someone is on 5.1 ptr and can post a screens of that new Sb glyph ? (now increases the radius of your Solar Beam by 100%, rather than increasing the duration of your Solar Beam silence effect by 5 sec.)

Sorry for my bad english.

- solar beam never locked schools for 10 seconds w/ glyph. the AE silence was the thing extended, not the lockout
    - yes. this isnt an easy problem to fix because it has to do with latency not so much game coding
    - i dont have ptr so cant help you on this one

10+ Year Old Account
    In 5.1 solar beam duration is reduced to 8 seconds. The glyph increases the radius by 100%. It is a little buggy right now. Players should be silenced while inside og it. Also works as an Interrupt.
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    - solar beam never locked schools for 10 seconds w/ glyph. the AE silence was the thing extended, not the lockout
    - yes. this isnt an easy problem to fix because it has to do with latency not so much game coding
    - i dont have ptr so cant help you on this one
    At one point in Cata, having the glyph actually did extend the spell pool lockout. I think that has been fixed though.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    So now its only 5 sec interrupt ?

No, it's 0s interrupt. It interrupts a spell being cast, but does not lock down the school.

Note that this is separate from the silence effect. It will interrupt even silence immune targets as long as they are not immune to being interrupted.