Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I think the steady rise in popularity so long after her release is because she's not a very simple champ, and she's not a powerhouse like some champs are at launch. But as people got around to learning her, other people forgot about her. So you end up with a few people who are decent at playing her and a lot more people who have no idea how to deal with her :P
    It's a bit like how jayce worked out when he was released. He was not a common pick after the whole omg new champion thing that every champion gets. Then he showed up in a tournament and people just wrecked face with a full AD ArP build, and he suddenly became a very popular pick after people figured out what his insane poke could do.

I think people are starting to figure out elise, so she is seeing more play. I don't think she's going to reach the Jayce level of fotm, but I have seen a lot more of her lately than I have for quite some time.

Yes, exactly like Jayce, both are hard, but with so many spells, they're very strong if mastered.

Warchief
    I just picked her up for my jungle, I like her a lot, very strong. Fun to play aswell!

Currently working on a build, goes something like: FH, Rylais, A Scepter, Liandry's, Sorc/Merc, Sunfire Cape.

Tanky, excellent damage. Very, very fun champion. Problaly gonna have her as one of my main go-to junglers, fallen completely in love with her!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I just picked her up for my jungle, I like her a lot, very strong. Fun to play aswell!

Currently working on a build, goes something like: FH, Rylais, A Scepter, Liandry's, Sorc/Merc, Sunfire Cape.

Tanky, excellent damage. Very, very fun champion. Problaly gonna have her as one of my main go-to junglers, fallen completely in love with her!
    I'll have try try this. I already built Elise pretty tanky with a focus on MPen. I'll just swap out the AP items for more defense and see how it goes. Elise was always fun to play.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I'll have try try this. I already built Elise pretty tanky with a focus on MPen. I'll just swap out the AP items for more defense and see how it goes. Elise was always fun to play.
    MPen reds, MS Quints. 9/21/0 getting CDR, AP, MPen and then standard defensive jungle tree.