10+ Year Old Account

The "Your first impressions" thread.

So the idea of this thread is to give your honest opinions and accounts about champs or whatever that you're trying for the first time. Maybe even educate the noobs on them if you know enough.

My story is Nocturne. Bought him just for the Harrowing skin... and since I need some junglers. Tried him today and he seems decent. I built him toward the damage side of fighter. Just FH and BV so I died... somewhat quick and my damage wasn't that great. But he seems like a good pusher. A shield and fear to escape with and good wave clear so I got Shiv and Tiamat to capitalize. I had some issues with shield timing but I blocked some Ori ults, and died miserably to her other times. I also need to learn his ult range better. Overall I like him.

My first impression of Karma support was actually from me playing AGAINST her in a game. I was Morgana, and the enemy support was Karma. From level 1, she was able to give her lane the momentum as she just poked with her q, both empowered and regular. All I could do in return was fire off my very slow moving q to try to even things out, and even though I would find my targets, Karma was able to throw out more qs. She harassed us so much, we were too weak to fight even if I landed a good q and she had more damage than either of us. We lost the game, and I decided to try Karma after that. A few months later, I more or less exclusive support with Karma(The Order of the Lotus skin is amazing!).

Also, another one was Aatrox. Tried him in a bot game first and got a pentakill. He's been my main in the top lane ever since.