10 Man Normal Mode Gara'jal Kill

Our comp is 2 tanks, 2 heals, and the rest dps. We have been sending two into the spirit world, a frost DK who kills the adds very quickly and alternate the healers for mana and totems. We get the boss to about 25% and we wipe. We keep trying different tactics and cant get a kill. We possibly could be undergeared but the first two bosses were one shotted. What techniques or methods did your guild find successful?

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    More information needed. What is killing you? Losing DPS in the spirit realm? Dying to Voodoo Dolls?

You should be sending in three into the spirit world. Two DPS and a healer. This way two of your DPS get the additional damage buff from getting healed in the spirit realm. This should increase your overall DPS significantly.

This ^.

With our group we sent 3 in the spirit world, 2 dps 1 healer. I would top off one of the dps right away, and he would leave asap. The other dps (usually a lock or hunter) would kill the ads until 3-5 seconds left, then leave the spirit world.

Deleted
    My guild did like #3 said at the start but after wiping on berserk timer over and over again we did it with 1 healer 1 dps and got him to 20% hp with 40 sec left on berserk timer STILL we died due to to much aoe dmg..

My raid group just got to this point as well. I have an aff lock going in every time with another dps alternating in with them usually a shadow priest and the other top dps I have with 1 healer. So far our best attempt is 28% with 1 minute on enrage timer.