Can't start Golden Lotus Dalies

Hey. I'm trying to start my golden lotus dalies but can't seem to unlock them. I have done the quest chain that starts at the temple of the white tiger and goes through into Vale. I have done the quest to go to the shrines, and there are no more quests available. I've searched all over the vale for additional quests but can't find any. From googling this everyone says I should be able to start dalies after the shrine quest. Help appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    once u hit lvl 90..u shud be able to pick up an introduction quest from ur respective sanctuaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramian View Post
    once u hit lvl 90..u shud be able to pick up an introduction quest from ur respective sanctuaries.
    Well, I didn't; hence the thread

Obvious question but, have you gone to the Golden Pagoda and waited for it to phase in?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Did you quest at all in Kun-lai? Did you do the quest chain leading to the Temple of the White Tiger and opening the gate to the Vale? If not that would explain part of the problem, I had the same problem and it turned out I didn't do a couple of quests at the Temple that lead to opening the Vale a few quests later. Finishing that quest line opened up the GL dailies for me.

I've been to the golden pagoda, I haven't waited there for an extremely long period of time, but i've been sitting there for at least 5 minutes. IF you read the OP, yes I have done the quest chain that leads to opening the vale

Deleted
    Have you bought Flying in Pandaria yet? Read that you needed it for the quests to spawn.

Also, I've done a quest at the pagoda from one of the pandas standing over the dead mogu assassin to go talk to a few people in the shrine and completed that quest.

Deleted
    go to temple of the white tiger accept the challenge gates open tada ( you dont even need to open the doors to start daily's) look in the sanctuary ( belowside)

Quote Originally Posted by Seeder View Post
    Have you bought Flying in Pandaria yet? Read that you needed it for the quests to spawn.
    This might be it, I haven't bought panda flying yet as I blew a lot of money on DM cards

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IpAriaHI View Post
    Also, I've done a quest at the pagoda from one of the pandas standing over the dead mogu assassin to go talk to a few people in the shrine and completed that quest.
    After that you can go back to the pagoda. They'll offer some more quests which you need to complete before it will activate the dailies

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    After that you can go back to the pagoda. They'll offer some more quests which you need to complete before it will activate the dailies
    I've done every quest available in the zone so far

Quote Originally Posted by IpAriaHI View Post
    This might be it, I haven't bought panda flying yet as I blew a lot of money on DM cards
    They'll open once you buy flying, I had the same problem.
    Desktop: i5-6600K @ 4.6GHz | ASRock Z170m Extreme4 | Corsair H100i V2 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3000MHz | Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro | 500GB Samsung EVO M.2 | EVGA Supernova G2 650w | Corsair 350D | Asus MG278q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder
    ---
    Laptop: i7-4700MQ | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GT 755m SLI | 1TB HD | 128GB SSD

So you did the Kun-lai quest chain and opened the gate? Then you did the few quests you could at 87 or whatever in the vale and they told you to come back later? Then when you hit 90 a ton of normal quests opened up at the shrine of two moons or the alliance version? There's a bunch of reputation starter quests in one area, one NPC for each faction in the bottom section. Did you pick up that yellow quest from that golden lotus NPC? Then did the few more normal quests that followed that?

If you did all that they should be open. If not I can't help you sorry, just figured I'd outline the steps. Maybe the flying mount thing I guess.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    So you did the Kun-lai quest chain and opened the gate? Then you did the few quests you could at 87 or whatever in the vale and they told you to come back later? Then when you hit 90 a ton of normal quests opened up at the shrine of two moons or the alliance version? There's a bunch of reputation starter quests in one area, one NPC for each faction in the bottom section. Did you pick up that yellow quest from that golden lotus NPC? Then did the few more normal quests that followed that?

If you did all that they should be open. If not I can't help you sorry, just figured I'd outline the steps. Maybe the flying mount thing I guess.
    I didnt enter the vale till 90. I did all the quests in the golden lotus chain that I could, but can't access any dalies. I'm guessing it's the flying mount thing, because I've tried everything else at this point

I could start them until I took some quests from Anji Autumnlight. She was hiding near the Ruins of Guo Lai, in some camps on the higher ground.

I have just bought the pandaria flying skill and it unlocked the quest to start the dalies, so for anyone who can't do them, this may be your problem

Sorry to hijack but im also having an issue;

Ive just faction changed to the horde from alliance, im about 2 days worth of dailies from exalted and well now the golden lotus are phased yet, the gate is open into the vale and i cannot find any quest any where in kun lai - even to the temple;

Anyone got any suggestions ?

All my acheivements still relate to alliance so i can even check that way :/
    Last edited by GiveMeANameX; 2012-11-04 at 09:49 AM.
    I used to have a signature, then a mod removed it ^^