Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm confused. In the interview they say Method was "World First." Didn't someone down the boss before them on 10 man? I don't think that really classifies as "World First"

How's your raiding schedule been these several days?

Sco: 12-14 hours a day, sleep break of 8 hours + 2 food breaks during the raid for about 45-60 mins and a few 5-10 minute breaks here and there. Go hard or go home.

I consider myself an avid WoW player. My main has 350+ days /played on him and that is one of several alts (85+). However I am not sure I could sit for 12 - 14 hours to play a game. Maybe. The food breaks would be welcomed but still. It amazes me that there are people willing to do this, however, and gives me hope that I can find people for my simple schedule of 4 hours a night lol.

Blizzard really needs to add tank gear to these things....Where is our incentive?

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seasonal events shouldn't be done for gear, they should be done for a bit of fun and to pass the time. Sadly the WoW player base has become too reliant on getting easy gear from events such as this.

Try playing the game for a bit of fun for once and see it as a way to maybe get some pieces of gear for alts that could use them.

Who cares about HH drops, I wanna know if there are any new Vanity Items this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Golden Lotus are indeed too rare. I farmed around 1500 herbs the last few days and only got 10 of them. That's 10 flasks, not that much when you raid 9 hours or more a week.
    You're likely better off planting Songbell Seeds and harvesting Motes of Harmony the next day. At 16 plots, that's enough for 9 Golden Lotus every 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andy_mitchelluk View Post
    Seasonal events shouldn't be done for gear, they should be done for a bit of fun and to pass the time. Sadly the WoW player base has become too reliant on getting easy gear from events such as this.

Try playing the game for a bit of fun for once and see it as a way to maybe get some pieces of gear for alts that could use them.
    Because the events are the exact same as they have been every year now. So those of us who have done it for years now are over it.

Didn't there used to be a strength tank ring?

Time to kill Headless Horseman!

Quote Originally Posted by teerryn View Post
    The sword and the helm drops from the boss AND Loot-Filled Pumpkin or it only drops from Loot-Filled Pumpkin?
    Helm, Sword and Mount ONLY from Loot-Filled Pumpkin