Deleted

Brewfest vs Hallows End weapons

Anyone else disappointed that they didn't update the brewfest weapons but they did update the agility sword. So Monks and Rogues can get their easy epic weapons but we couldn't. Its not the end of the world I guess, but is the difference of 2 weeks a big enough time frame that makes one set of free epics ok and another set op?

They were pretty busy with launching mop, thats why brewfest was extended. Could of just been an over sight
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see why anyone would get free epic weapons this early in the expansion. As melee, weapons are huge, and I like how hard it is to get your hands on a weapon now (yes, you can farm them, but that is work, which means you actually earn it).

So ya, i agree with you in the sense that the epic weapon should not be available in this holiday either.
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

15+ Year Old Account
    470 ilvl is even lower than LFR stuff, so it doesn't even bother me the slightest
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

7 ilvls higher than blue weapons, don't really care. Just happy I'll be replacing my other bloody ring due to that fickle mistress, RNG, in heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    470 ilvl is even lower than LFR stuff, so it doesn't even bother me the slightest
    And yet due to un-even stats will completely destroy LFR equivalents for brewmasters.

I thought brewmasters wanted staves and polearms. Are they equally viable with one-handers?

Deleted
    Pretty much as said above. Its a lower ilevel than LFR, it's not that big an issue.