View Poll Results: Would you like the idea of breast silders for female character creation?

Voters
527. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I love to play with boobs!

283 53.70%
  • I feel indifferent toward parts of the female body.

70 13.28%
  • No. The natural size is the best.

174 33.02%

Thread: Breast Sliders

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Breast Sliders

Seriously, as someone else just pointed out to me in another thread... Some of the women have too small breasts.

One of the reasons why I prefer playing a female human over a female blood elf is because humans have bigger boobs. It gives me a warm and cozy and happy feeling when playing the game when I know there is a nice fine looking curved women on the middle of my screen who I sometimes get to dress up with new clothes and gear.

So I demand breast-sliders for all female characters at character creation screen... so I can feel nice and cozy while playing other races besides humans as well!

Don't take the thread too serious. But still would you like the idea of breast-sliders?

Inb4: guys with small-breasted girlfriends complaining.
    Last edited by True Anarch; 2012-10-18 at 09:54 AM.

I wish they had sliders in general. This specific I don't really care about as the last thing I generally look at is my Forsaken's breasts....
    Battletag: Rhaegas#1141
    Armory: Vale
    How to Fire Mage for 6.0 Guide

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I wish they had sliders in general. This specific I don't really care about as the last thing I generally look at is my Forsaken's breasts....
    My Forsaken's breasts look pretty attractive in some of the epic MoP robes... even if a bit pale.

No.

There are more important things needed than breast sliders.
    Seriously.

So many problems with the models, and you want bigger breasts.
    :\
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Family game, so no this is stupid and a little sexist. Grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd View Post
    Enjoying particular sizes of the female body is sexist now?

I'd invert the scale and mentally change the name of the slider to "How old are you in real life?", honestly.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Yeah, it's a family game alright, what with all the monkeys trying to "ook" your kids in their little "dookers" and all.

SOMEONE PLS TELL ME WHAT A DOOKER IS, IT SOUNDS SO AMBIGUOUS
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Yeah, it's a family alright, what with all the monkeys trying to "ook" your kids in their little "dookers" and all.

SOMEONE PLS TELL ME WHAT A DOOKER IS, IT SOUNDS SO AMBIGUOUS
    It simply means *this phrase was censored by SOPA for the good of humanity*, it is quite horrible.
    Battletag: Rhaegas#1141
    Armory: Vale
    How to Fire Mage for 6.0 Guide

WoW's engine doesn't support dynamic models. I am all for more than one body shape for each race-gender (3 or 4 would be awesome), but sliders won't happen.
    English is not my first language, feel free to correct any mistake I may make.

This thread will be going places. It will be an adventurous, wonder-filled journey and not end poorly whatsoever.
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

If not a slider then just more options at least. Doesn't seem like to much to ask really.

Family game
    Um, so? You kill hundreds of thousands of computer-generated human-like creatures, including avatars of other players such as yourself, for glory and reward, and yet a slider to adjust the physical attribute of a female body is crossing the line? Do tell me how that works.

Why stop at breasts? Why focus on breasts in the first place?
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

And while they are at it they need a slider to increase the size of the male models lunch boxes. You want it one way, you have to have it both.

But in all seriousness no. Just no. We don't need big boobed ladies running around. If you want that, go play LoL or Dead or Alive. In reality a female warrior will want the a smaller cleavage, so they don't get in the way.
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

RETH RETH RETH!

So a woman's breast size can appeal to men? . no thanks, i'm a guy and its a little sexist + degrading to women a bit, especially ones who may have smaller breast size. Actually i'm pretty sure women fighters and archers would prefer to have small breasts as they wouldn't hinder their battle or get in the way. imagine running with giant breasts, especially if your a stick like a blood elf female.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    And while they are at it they need a slider to increase the size of the male models lunch boxes. You want it one way, you have to have it both.

But in all seriousness no. Just no. We don't need big boobed ladies running around. If you want that, go play LoL or Dead or Alive. In reality a female warrior will want the a smaller cleavage, so they don't get in the way.
    I was thinking more along the lines of actually making them smaller. I already find them to be abnormally large. Some of them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    imagine running with giant breasts, especially if your a stick like a blood elf female.
    Reminds me of Baywatch.

Personally I care more about the height of my character. Not every human is the exact same height, and neither should every troll, tauren, gnome, or anything else.

You can have all the sliders you want. As long as I get the option for my game client to ignore it and use the default models.
    Any post or reply from me is based on the knowledge and thought patterns relative to my mind. They are, in all fairness, subjective.
    I don't deal in absolutes as I believe in learning and adapting. My every action is a result of calculation and choice.