Deleted

Cross Realm Raiding

Hello

Just read the blue post where blizz says they wont be allowing people to raid current content cross realm. To be honest this blows and heres why:

I left my old server a few years back an left a few mates there. The reason i left was that the sever was rediculesly low pop and it was almost impossible to find a grp for anything.

Lately ive started talking alot with them and it looks like most of them are going to quit wow now (even though they really like the game and this new very nice expantion) Because none of them can afford so spend a ****load of cash moving all their characters or even a few and they cant get any more people for their guild much less get into another guild because of their "lack of experience".

I would really hate to see this happen but seriously just allow it. Remove achis or something.
    Just allow it.
    OR at the very least start merging the very low pop servers.

These guys have been playing for years and years and now they are about to stop because of some bulls**t policies? Common blizz.

If they cant do any of these things then whats the alternative?

You have to realize that some people just doesnt have the cash to move characters. Its fairly expensive.

---------------------
    A conserned xguildie

10+ Year Old Account
    Then it's either roll new characters on your realm, or let them quit.
    Surrounded by idiots

Deleted
    Well thats the point? Why should they have to waste the last many years of gaming just because they are in a financial low? Would you want to start completely over?

I agree that low pop servers are screwed when it comes to raiding current content, and I don't agree with the exorbitant prices for realm changing. However, I do not think current content should be do-able cross realm. I'd rather see a major change to the server-transfer system. But I highly doubt that will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me get this straight.

You and your friends were struggling to find members for raids/dungeons.

Your friends can't transfer cause they have no money.

Why did you transfer away from your friends just making your situation worse?

How many friends are there? cause with 4 others who have various alts, you could make a pretty killer challenge mode team while still recruiting to make a 10 man. Or merging with another guild on your server that is having similar issues.

No issue with the current system. 25 bucks to move one main raider or 50 to include a farming/profession alt isn't tough. Faction changes aren't required since both have serious pvp and pve high pop servers. It sounds like the issue is more lack of wanting to put forth effort. That's a PEBKAC issue, lol.

They could stop to play for 3 months.. then use scroll of ressurection, you'll get a free mount, and they get a free 80 and a free server transfer.

Regionwide AH, Xrealm guilds, Current content raiding. Problem solved.

Until that happens though, I think Blizzard should be a little more relaxed on what they mean by 'current content'. ie... once all three raids are out, I don't see what problems it would create if they allowed people to do normal Mog Vaults Xrealm, and then open up the other normals in a similar timeline to the way they were gated originally.

Or say, when 5.1 comes out, open up the normal modes for xrealm.