Would you wait for a BG to pop if.....

They were more balanced, and of course, by balanced I simply mean

10 man - 3 healers. 3 casters 3 melee leaving 1 'wildcard'
    15 man - 3 healers. 5 caster 5 melee leaving 2 'wildcard'

wildcard of course being anything EXCEPT a 3rd healer.

I would gladly queue for far longer for bgs.. if they were more entertaining and more well, evened out. in its current state, if your wsg team has 10 dps. and they have 3 healers.. you lose. there is no two ways about it, sure you can say 'well thats 3 more dps, just overpower/cc them... but you should know better. its random bgs... you cant expect miracles.

so, dedicated pvpers, would you be happy to wait longer, in order to have better games, games you dont dread?

That queue would be no less than 10-15 minutes. The specifications on melee and casters is stupid and entirely unecessary since there isn't a major advantage in either role in PvP right now.

Queue'ing according to healers though I think would work fine and I'd be happy with it. I'd personally limit it to 2 healers though. It'll make the BG more fast paced while also distributing more healers to more matches making queues faster. One healer would be too less. And yes, that's 2 healers for 10 AND 15 mans.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    You would need tank for WSG and TP, also. And no, having healer advantage doesn't mean that you're going to win for sure. The amount of heals that every dps can do these days is just retarded.

OT: I would wait 5min max, if it'd take longer than that, you would be getting much better honor overall with instant queues.

you dont NEED a tank for the CTF ones, its just preferred.

also, 3 healers is the considered 'norm' changing that to two makes very little sense in my eyes..

you have somewhat of a point with the 'everything else' except, well, Ive seen bg's recently with literally.. 9 warriors in. that benefits noone. and a single good frostmage can make their life painful (assuming the avg skill of the warriors I meet >>)