Deleted

Windwalker and Arena

So i rolled a monk a week ago and i really enjoy the windwalker spec. I have heard a lot that it sucks in arena etc etc. And while i have noticed that we cant do shitloads of burst like mostly every class does now. And burst seems to be the only way to also kill someone.
    So im asking is there windwalker monks at higher arena ratings? Is someone of you playing one? Also what kind of comp works with it?

I've came across a few from arena streams, so apparently they are out there.

really hard to kill and you can oneshot yourself if you're not careful with touch of karma

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    really hard to kill and you can oneshot yourself if you're not careful with touch of karma
    Yea i have noticed that this is really strong cooldown. Almost every cd based skill is very strong. It also has kind of low cd.
    higher ratings probably notice touch and knows how to deal with it tho.

I have noticed also that im very weak against roots.
    Weird kind of mix. Its like im very mobile and not mobile at all. But still enjoying it tho

I'm playing ww with a ret and rshaman. We are succeptable against roots. And our burst isn't like others. My ret partner can pump out 1.2-1.5m while I only hit about 750-900k in the entire round. The pressure a monk can put out is amazing though. Lock downs and slows are great. Defense is decent. Until your stunned. I'm really having fun, but I feel id be better rerolling for pvp and playing my monk in pve.

monks dont really have much burst, just tigereye brew for 20% damage

does xuen break ccs? Since it's aoe.

control is crazy though, paralyse, leg sweep, fire blossom root, auto applying hamstring, imp hamstring, flying kick slow (70%)