IoC even more boring than before

At lvl 90, they've greatly increased the health of vehicles vs. dps. As a result, IoC games are now even more boring than before. Basically, the team that gets docks wins, since the glaives are almost impossible to kill. Defending against workshop vehicles (especially with turrets) is also pointless, since even the demolishers can't be killed before the doors go down.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

early expansion problem

they'll die quick enough next tier

They're not that hard to kill for stealthers, even with defence. Took one out solo last night but had to blow every single CD to do it. A couple of stealthers per glaive and it's doable. Finding three other people who a) aren't bots, b) can read, and c) can be bothered isn't easy though...
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you can skip that shithole now.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    At least you can skip that shithole now.
    not during CTA

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    yet another reason to have this BG blacklisted

i can still solo a glaive with in the duration of my bubble.

the problem with IoC, particularly as horde is that no one likes suicide missions. and thats pretty much required of stealth classes to win quickly as horde. stealth to glaives, kill them before you die. a lot of stealth classes are either too stupid ( i'm looking at YOU cata reroll rogues) or not willing to die to do what is required.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    At lvl 90, they've greatly increased the health of vehicles vs. dps. As a result, IoC games are now even more boring than before. Basically, the team that gets docks wins, since the glaives are almost impossible to kill. Defending against workshop vehicles (especially with turrets) is also pointless, since even the demolishers can't be killed before the doors go down.
    It's one of the BGs I have blacklisted from joining. This and AV are the 2 I have thumbs down on.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The Glaives die as quickly now as they did at 85, no clue what the OP is talking about. With a dedicated team of 2 you can easily stop the team that captured the docks from getting anywhere near your base with a Glaive.

Cap Refinery, Quarry, Hanger. Have 4 people man guns for 2 passes. Everyone else jump in, run bombs. Send 10-15 people to kill Glaives. Easy win.

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i can still solo a glaive with in the duration of my bubble.

the problem with IoC, particularly as horde is that no one likes suicide missions. and thats pretty much required of stealth classes to win quickly as horde. stealth to glaives, kill them before you die. a lot of stealth classes are either too stupid ( i'm looking at YOU cata reroll rogues) or not willing to die to do what is required.
    Yeah, this is why I blacklisted Temple of Kotmogu. No one but me wants to grab the freaking orbs. It got old really fast to lose game after game looking at the scoreboard and seeing I was the only person earning points for the team >.>

Well the glaives must do hecka of damage or the doors must have real low health pools. I played like 3 tonight and it took at least under 5 mins for us to get them down with glaives and bomb runners. Now I'll admit I have not used the glaives since 90 and ran bombs a few times but yeah IoC lasts like 10 minutes tops and its worst than AV as far as becoming a boring PVE scenerio where I rarely see or kill the other opponent. But again I basically hate Blizz retarded Lich King bg's anyways cause of vehicles.

It beats Glaives getting all but 2-shot by Stealthers before you even so much as see the gate.

I'd just prefer it if they made the vehicles scale with the resi of the player driving it. That way the Glaives can stay relatively lower, being the glass-cannon compared to the Demo and Siege which do less but last longer.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do what the vast majority of non-botters and people who like Random BGs did, blacklist this monstrosity and never go to it again. Shame we can't have three, so IoC, SotA and AV are never to be seen, unless I get bad luck on a Call to Arms and don't start automatically typing /afk..
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Keepguns are pointless now. They just dont do damage at all. Has never been this way since they introduced it in Wotlk.