Expert dungeon currency expansion conversion for Storm Legion...

I just dinged 50 on my fourth toon, and am wondering if there is an advantage in picking one tier of marks over the other.

I doubt I will have enough time this month to grind enough of the Tier 3 via marks via dungeon-running to get more than one piece of gear.

Will I get something for marks I have stockpiled when Storm Legion comes out?

I'd go for T1 dungeon marks just to fill out your first set of gear (and maybe a backup set for a second spec) at this point. This way you have a decent starter set for when the expansion drops.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I'd go for T1 dungeon marks just to fill out your first set of gear (and maybe a backup set for a second spec) at this point. This way you have a decent starter set for when the expansion drops.
    Would that be the Plaque of Achievement or the Mark of Ascension?

Without looking at the game, IIRC:

Plaques of Achievement give dungeon set I (and dungeon set 2 along with the corresponding dungeon set 1 piece)
    Marks of Ascension give raid Tier 1
    Greater Marks of Ascension give raid Tier 2
    Infernal Marks of Ascension give raid Tier 3

You can sort of get an idea of the various gear levels (and their costs) from here (this is showing leather chest armor for a rogue (i.e. no int on the gear)). If you sort by level you will get an idea of gear progression.
    Last edited by thurizas; 2012-10-18 at 05:40 PM.