Thread: Poisons for PvP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrayzee Gaming View Post
    The only thing i can see that lets you do more as sub is being able to cc in dance, but assassination has vendetta which provides a pretty damn good set up to blow someone up instead of play the utility all the time. It will always depend on the situation and how each player plays each spec
    Subtlety also offers far better combopoint distribution. Which is a major deal.

Deleted
    I think I'll just go back to Crippling. I feel more comfortable with a 70% ensnare (Even if I have to spend extra resources on it) rather than a 30% extra casting when most casts are instant and a borderline useless shiv effect (since any instant clears it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    I think I'll just go back to Crippling. I feel more comfortable with a 70% ensnare (Even if I have to spend extra resources on it) rather than a 30% extra casting when most casts are instant and a borderline useless shiv effect (since any instant clears it).
    Try paralytic, you'd be amazed what well-timed roots can do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Try paralytic, you'd be amazed what well-timed roots can do.
    20% to get crippling applied via Deadly Brew makes me shiver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    20% to get crippling applied via Deadly Brew makes me shiver.
    It's actually not that bad. I had no issues with it in arena earlier.

When you absolutely need to stay on top of someone you can shiv root them anyways.

Deleted
    It's actually not that bad. I had no issues with it in arena earlier.

When you absolutely need to stay on top of someone you can shiv root them anyways.
    I'll give it a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wound/MN if I feel like pestering casters, Wound/Crippling when I'm feeling brave.

i would like to add : paralytic seems not to suffer DR from Cheap shot or kidney , so after a kidney or a cheap you can land a full duration paralitic

Playing random bg's leeching helps me stay alive and easier kills vs badies , tho no doubt paralytic has its plusses imo .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fir_ost View Post
    i would like to add : paralytic seems not to suffer DR from Cheap shot or kidney , so after a kidney or a cheap you can land a full duration paralitic

Playing random bg's leeching helps me stay alive and easier kills vs badies , tho no doubt paralytic has its plusses imo .
    Paralytic is on random stuns DR, that's why. But you can't realistically "land" a paralysis stun after a CS or KS due to its random thing. You're not going to stop attacking at 4 stacks either.

Anyways, I've been using Paralytic in BGs. Procs more often than I thought and the root is good. I may use it in Arenas too.

and the stun applied by shiv does suffer of DR from Kidney ? thats what i meant shiv after kidney

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fir_ost View Post
    and the stun applied by shiv does suffer of DR from Kidney ? thats what i meant shiv after kidney
    It's a root, not a stun.

And a hella powerful one because it doesn't break from damage unlike other roots.

Deleted
    Yea, Holo explained everything you need to know.
    Although if you are facing let's say a cleave 3v3 team, it's kinda stupid that you can only choose clrippling poison as non-lethal if you do not want to loose dirty tricks or cheat death.
    Atm i'm going with Mind numbing and wound in bg's as a universal disposal. But i would really like wound poison as a non-lethal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hymndrazill View Post
    But i would really like wound poison as a non-lethal.
    That was originally the plan from which it got changed to Lethal later on. Don't count on it :/

Deleted
    That was originally the plan from which it got changed to Lethal later on. Don't count on it :/
    /; Really blows.