Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    I've gotten 2 drops for Sha on my Druid. Once when I was Boomkin I got caster DPS gloves. Then the next week I went in as Resto and got healing pants. For Druids at least it seems to be based on your spec.
    It may be an issue for Monk's only. Just like BrM's can get that sucky trinket from Elegon when we all want the bottle instead. I did get the tank version of the gloves though.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX View Post
    Blue has stated many times that Sha should give you loot based on your spec, not role. You should report it as a bug.
    Where does it say this?
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Are they willing to change the piece if you put in a ticket and they can verify that the bug in fact happened?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficia View Post
    Everyone in my guild who's gotten loot from Sha has gotten it for the spec they were except one of our priests, he got shadow legs after healing it.
    We have had the same issue with one of our Priests. Was healing and in healer spec yet has gotten Shadow gear 3 times now from either just the boss giving him loot or from the extra roll.

I am a blood dk, tanked this in blood and used a token. Got my tier legs for tank and dps (two drops), one off boss one off token.

They've stated if you get a piece in error, and you put in a ticket to customer service, they are more than likely unable to give you a piece of gear appropriate to your spec. So your best bet is to suck it up. On my shaman I've gotten 2x resto pve gloves... so sad

No one fucking cares, go vendor them and get gold like the rest of us do.

Pretty sure it's spec related. The only thing that's random is if you will get PvE or PvP gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    World bosses' drops are pure random and have zero connection to role checks and specs.

LFR checks for spec in which you are on moment of boss' death. From what I saw, you could be role-checked/queued as "healer" but if you stay in dps spec you get dps loot.
    the spec at which you start the fight. basically the same, but if you leave combat somehow and come back after respeccing it differs

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They've said in a couple blue threads to report exactly what you get if the loot is not spec appropriate. I've only ever gotten what I can use as a Boomkin or on my WW Monk.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Be happy you get any loot at all. I got pvp Boots the first week and since then nothing,

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Bingo, we have a winner. Sha works just like Baradin Hold with an autoroll component, and the bonus coin will never give you a piece of loot that didn't already drop and go to someone else. So if you get a piece of loot from Sha, don't use a coin or you'll probably get another pair of legs of the same spec.
    Now sure what makes you think that, but it's completely untrue.

The bonus coin is literally, 100% just a second roll at loot. It is 100% mechanically the same as that first roll you got when the boss died.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Where does it say this?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...nth-MMO-Report (currently on the front page)

Under "Bonus Roll System Feedback" response to second question. I've seen it before too, but I don't feel like digging through weeks of news posts.

Sha is unrelated to spec, I go as a tank and have gotten my DPS legs twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got PvP hand and cape, and T14 legs.
    Currently Procrastinating

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    They've said in a couple blue threads to report exactly what you get if the loot is not spec appropriate. I've only ever gotten what I can use as a Boomkin or on my WW Monk.
    Did this when the 1h axe from elagon dropped for my blood DK.

basically got told to fuck off, just in more words. If you use a coin and get something you shouldn't have, don't expect blizz to fix it.

Its a bug, I got dps tier DK pants while tanking. GM told me it was a bug and to report it as such, but don't expect to get replacement loot.