Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amo1 View Post
    Thanks very much Bruce, is there anywhere i can read more about cooling?

200+ views and only one reply? Bruce has helped me a lot but I would still appreciate further opinions..
    I would add but I'm in the US and too lazy go trekking through European sites. I will add this though I don't see why everyone loves those plain looking fractal cases I personally used 2 of the different Corsair cases and really like the looks/features on those.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I would add but I'm in the US and too lazy go trekking through European sites. I will add this though I don't see why everyone loves those plain looking fractal cases I personally used 2 of the different Corsair cases and really like the looks/features on those.
    What looks "plain" to you is appealing to those who want something simplistic yet functional. I like my clean and somewhat classy case look compared to other cases that look flashy and would be more appealing to myself when I was maybe 14 years old.

These Fractal Design cases are great. Even the smaller cases boast great cable management potential and are very build friendly. All while being in a quality built case in comparison to monstrous looking cases built of cheap plastic in all the colors of the rainbow.
    i5-3570k @ 4.6Ghz | Phanteks TC14PE | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Asus Xonar Essence STX | Crucial M4 256MB | Seasonic X760 Gold | Silverstone FT02

Asus PG258Q 240Hz 24.5" | Das Keyboard 4 Pro | Logitech G502 | Audiotechnica ATH-AD900X | Blue Yeti

10+ Year Old Account
    Also do i need to buy thermal paste or will it come with the cpu?
    Missed this earlier. i5 3570K stock cooler comes with pre-applied paste on the heatsink. Similarly, the H100 also comes with a pre-applied layer on the cooling block - and it's actually some really decent paste, something which can't be said very often about pre-applied stuff. No need to buy any TIM

Sorry point 3 i meant i would use components from current pc till i have everything. So i would use my current GTX 260 untill i buy the new GPU. I currently have an Antec 900 case, a Q6600 2.4ghz CPU, 4gb ddr2 ram and a "high power" 750w 80 plus psu.

So next week would I be able to use the I5, sabertooth, Corsair 8gb memory, current gtx 260, current cpu. Don't think current case will be compatable with cooler.
    Ohh right you've got some older parts lying around :P
    You can install the Mobo + CPU + RAM, use the stock cooler tempoarily while waiting for the case, PSU, GPU, H100 etc to arrive later.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-10-24 at 09:59 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze