Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got the last Pristine, the Carved Bronze Mirror on it's 32nd solve. Took 650 solves total.

I'm at 300/300 and have 3 left. Was glad the new mantid achievs only took 200solves for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    missing tea set. done 83 teasets without pristine. aint worth it no more
    If you do the maths, the chance of not getting a pristine after 83 solves is: 0.0159%. Or in other words, if you solve 83 teasets the chance of getting your pristine along the way is 99.9841%. I would love to see a screenshot, something inside me doesnt want to believe that there are people with so much misfortune.

Deleted
    did they improve the chance to get a pristine?
    after 200solves of nothing over the last weeks, today i started digging and got the last 3 missing pristine in about 10 solves.

Quite terrible with the addition of mantid digsites, used a lorewalker's map and 4 brand new mantid digsites popped up to replace 4 previous mantid digsites, another layer of rng on top of the many layers of rng, lovely.

I am glad this achievement is in the game because it truly is insane to complete. I have 1 more pristine to get and i am seriously over this achievement!!! Having done the insane achievement, I would say this achievement is just as bad, maybe worse. You will be doing this for a very long time. When you think your getting there, you will be crushed! The title from this achievement is very rare. I have not seen anyone in game with this title - this is why I am doing this. One day I will get my last pristine and get the title. I'm close to 1000 solves.

It's a shame there is no prestige reward for completing mantid pristines achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh.. with Mantid Artifact Sonic Locator it's kinda easy to find all mantid pristines. Got mantid pristine achi about 15 mins ago, used crates to get tol vir fragments and got Sceptar Now I am not sure whether to go with mantid and get crates of pandaren and mogu fragments or to farm them via their dig sites :/

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

Deleted
    How do you check how many solves you've done for mogu and pandaren?
    9/20 at the moment.

Deleted
    Currently only at 4/20, haven't really done it much though. Looking forward to the day I get it (if I ever get it..), will be quite awesome

Been reading the forums/news here for years, but I felt the need to sign up to post in this thread.

I am currently needing 1 pristine for both the achievements. I have solved 72 of the Whip and still no pristine. I think I must have surpassed 1000 MoP solves now. On the plus side I finally got the bug mount 2 days ago, which was a side objection that also kept me pushing on with it. I'm losing the will to keep doing this but I am so close I just can't let it lie!

10+ Year Old Account
    I had considered going after this at one point... but I decided it just wasn't worth it. Same for the Insane.

Deleted
    19/20 right now. 205 Pandaren solves and 257 Mogu solves. I have a feeling I'm going to be here all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Swekaka View Post
    19/20 right now. 205 Pandaren solves and 257 Mogu solves. I have a feeling I'm going to be here all night.
    I've had that feeling for about 3 months now :P

Deleted
    I've also been at 19/20 for WEEKS, I've completed like 50 iron amulets alone, but still no pristine of that fricking thing. Only got 3 or 4 pristine mantid artifacts so far tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tashies View Post
    I've had that feeling for about 3 months now :P
    HAH, got my last solve after like 15 solves. I now have my title and I'm proud of it.

Just got it. Didn't even know about this achievement. After I saw someone with the title, I looked it up and realized I had all of them but 7. I've solved 687 in total mogu and pandaren artifacts. Still working on History of the Mantid. Currently have 4/8.

This is almost more tedious than Insane just because an end date is not definite

This achievement is very time involved. It took me MANY months to get it. I went over a month without getting one pristine. The last one is the worst because you get excited when your working towards that solve and you hope it will be a pristine and you die a little inside when its not. For my last pristine, it took about another 500 solves. The last one I needed was Pristine Branding Iron and I did not get it until the 86th solve on that kind.
    Would I do this achievement again? No. It gives no benefits but the awesome title. You make no money from this grind. I would rather be out killing stuff then doing this.
    This title is VERY rare. I have only ever seen one other person in game with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    17/20 now

Worst achievement grind I've ever done in all my time playing since TBC. Massive time sink, its boring as fuck. Just put some netflix on your second monitor, get your feet into a footspa, pour a nice big glass of dry red, and dig till you get mind cancer.