Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pristine Empty Keg, where oh where art thou?

I'm still missing 2 of the 20-solves achievements, though the Empty Keg one is done already. That Funerary Figurine is being especially stupid. Also, generally I had the Mogu stuff done way faster than the Pandaren things. There seems to be more Mogu digsites in Pandaria than Pandaren ones, or I'm just a victim of bad RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    Pristine Empty Keg, where oh where art thou?

I'm still missing 2 of the 20-solves achievements, though the Empty Keg one is done already. That Funerary Figurine is being especially stupid. Also, generally I had the Mogu stuff done way faster than the Pandaren things. There seems to be more Mogu digsites in Pandaria than Pandaren ones, or I'm just a victim of bad RNG.
    Funnily enough, the majority of digsites I've had so far have been Pandaren. You could try that item that randomizes digsites by the way.

i've been working on this title since launch. it sucks. good luck though :P

1 left..... omg this is taking ages lol XD

i keep geting mogu mogu mogu mogu gmou artifact location when i need panda ones :C:C:C
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    1 left..... omg this is taking ages lol XD

i keep geting mogu mogu mogu mogu gmou artifact location when i need panda ones :C:C:C
    I'm in the same boat but I need Mogu Digsites and keep getting Pandaren :/ Item in question is Mogu Runestone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still need 7 and I'm already closing in on a lot of the 20 solves

10+ Year Old Account
    My very first solve of the expansion was a Pristine artifact. I'm currently 18/20. I have all the Mogu pristines and Mogu Collector achieves. I have most of the Pandarian Collectors, including for the pristines I need.

I also got a Tol'vir rare out of the Restored Artifacts I turned in, I think it was a staff.

Deleted
    300 mop solves, 2 rares, 10/20 pristines

I got the last pristine and 20-collect at the same time. For me, this achievement is a piece of cake comparing to fishing Nat Pagle reputation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Funnily enough, the majority of digsites I've had so far have been Pandaren. You could try that item that randomizes digsites by the way.
    That item kind of sucks. It only randomizes ONE digsite. It picks a random one, deletes it, and gives one random one somewhere else. It doesn't just give you 4 new ones. I've used this item a couple of times just for kicks.

My archaeology partner in crime also reported to me that he had way more Pandaren digsites... and he needed mogu. I gave him all the statue pieces that I found because I've been spammed so badly with that stuff. He finished Archaeology on Friday and is freeeeeeee from this obsession now.

On a different note: Heureka! Pristine Empty Keg, how dear I hold thee to my heart!

And: *tears out hair* I swear it's been 100 solves since I saw a Standart of Niuzao. I'm at 19/20! And it won't appear. I've also been spammed with Mogu digsites this weekend and am about to fill up my third stack of statue pieces. Do people actually buy these? I'll shove them into the AH as soon as that pesky last SoN pops up (yes, I think we do need official abbreviations for our archy items).

That item kind of sucks. It only randomizes ONE digsite. It picks a random one, deletes it, and gives one random one somewhere else. It doesn't just give you 4 new ones. I've used this item a couple of times just for kicks.
    O.o

Didn't know that. I've never used it since I haven't had any specific needs for digsites so far. I just assumed it would randomize all of them. That really blows.

Deleted

My archaeology partner in crime also reported to me that he had way more Pandaren digsites... and he needed mogu. I gave him all the statue pieces that I found because I've been spammed so badly with that stuff. He finished Archaeology on Friday and is freeeeeeee from this obsession now.

On a different note: Heureka! Pristine Empty Keg, how dear I hold thee to my heart!

And: *tears out hair* I swear it's been 100 solves since I saw a Standart of Niuzao. I'm at 19/20! And it won't appear. I've also been spammed with Mogu digsites this weekend and am about to fill up my third stack of statue pieces. Do people actually buy these? I'll shove them into the AH as soon as that pesky last SoN pops up (yes, I think we do need official abbreviations for our archy items).
    The Standard seems to pop up a lot for me personally, completed about 35 of them. But I have the same issue with the one pristine I still need, it takes a fuck of a lot of solves for it to even appear and then is never pristine when I solve it. I've made 36 at this point. I repeatedly keep getting Worm Monument Ledger or Terracotta Arm, made about 50 of those, often 2 or 3 times in a row

The Lorewalker's Map is I agree a useless item, it even says in the description "Randomizes your Archaeology digsites in Pandaria" with digsites being plural, would be nice if it actually did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    415 solves, 18/20. Still need apothecary tins and the standard of niuzao

Didn't know about this title. Now I'm all in Archeology

Deleted
    Just cross the 900 solves, still missing my last pristine (standard of Niuzao). Got all other achiev around 600 solves.

o//

Started 2 days ago still 16/20
    Main- Mage
    Alt- DK
    Alt's alt- Pally

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and the kicker I got out of it..
    I used it to relocate a spawn site in the middle of dense lvl 90 daily quest mobs, along with elites. I tried my luck three times... And now instead of having that one removed, I got 3 such sites. Only one left I can usually farm without the need to go to war for it. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm done! Last night just before raid, I decided to dig a bit, and it popped up! I only realised what I was completing when the achievement popped!

It's funny how I had to complete an average of about 40-50 of each artefact and then only have 20 Standards of Niuzao.

I'm done! I'm done!

And the 750 restored artefacts that I still had and turned into Tol'vir didn't give me any of the two rares that I'm still missing from back then. GRRRRR. I made about 3-4k gold on the grey crap though.
    Last edited by Seriss; 2012-11-14 at 08:31 AM.

Congrats! That's one hell of an achievement to have completed.

Deleted
    started few days ago and still 15/20...takes ages!Btw what is the macro to see your solved MoP artifacts?