Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xVizual View Post
    Started 2 days ago still 16/20
    16/20 Is where I felt like I started to hit a wall in terms of frequently getting a pristine though I suppose it is all chance. After reading forums I feel very fortunate to have had some 20 achievements left when I got the title because I keep reading these posts about people that are 20+ in each and still missing 2 - 4 pristines. After I got my title I went back and finished a few 20s though it might be equally annoying because when I was down to just need to collect 20 of the pandaren type and I had to keep skipping Mogu digs, or do them just to create a new dig and hope it was Pandaren.

Tips

* Any challenge mode you've beaten in Gold rewards you a teleport path to its location you can use to move around the map quicker, this is a shared 8hr cooldown between all dungeon locations, but still useful for 1 quick easy teleport.

*Use your hearthstone! Personally I set mine to Shrine of Seven Stars for convenience because this seems to be the most centralized location relative to archaelogy digsites.

*Stock up on those lodestones that teleport you to a random digsite. You can purchase them for 1 crated artifact at the turn-in location, you can only carry 20 maximum but they are nice to have for a quicker grind.

* Also buy a few maps that randomize digsites. These also cost 1 crated artifact. I can't recommend these as much because they remove 1 digsite as well and sometimes the new dig site is in a crappy spot. But if you have Dungeon Challenge Teleport/Lodestone/Hearthstone all on cooldown and all your digsites are far away this is when I would use it.

*As with any grind, find some good music/podcasts/videos, something to keep you occupied as this is a fairly lengthy grind.
    Last edited by Shoot-; 2012-11-17 at 12:27 AM.

Deleted
    Update: on 19/20 atm!Missing Standard of Niuzao and I expect it to take quite some time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    1 left..... omg this is taking ages lol XD

i keep geting mogu mogu mogu mogu gmou artifact location when i need panda ones :C:C:C

Agreed :< 1 leeffttttttt

Deleted
    Update:FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2012-11-17 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    Grats!

Wanna do it for me now?!

Congrats!

and....im done

only after 31st bronze mirror solves zzzzzzz

oh and got my tolvirr mount as well doing so
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I'm so jelly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hit 19/20 still needed about 6 collectors and I was at 525 solves. I am now at 775 Solves all collector's done, still no Pristine Standard of Niuzao siigh I'm ready to just give up lol

Deleted
    Sitting on 19/20 for a while now. Last one i need is a Pristine Menacles of Rebellion. Hopefully soon.

Just started this.. got 7/20 in my first few hours, thought it was going rather easy compared to these reports. But I suppose when I get above 15 or so, the RNG will kill me.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Over 200 solves (after I got 19/20) for the last one and still haven't got it. RNG sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Over 200 solves (after I got 19/20) for the last one and still haven't got it. RNG sucks.
    200 solves and got 19/20?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Over 700 solves for Seeker of Knowledge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

170 of those was for the last one.

Alani took shorter time to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post

170 of those was for the last one.

Alani took shorter time to get.

I did say over 700. Last push was 600 crates in bag and about 200+ before the final push.
    I haz pics :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

No, I said 200 solves AFTER I got 19/20. And still not getting last one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda started to do this. Relic Hunter is less painful I'd say. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Kinda started to do this. Relic Hunter is less painful I'd say. >.<
    Been working towards the Relic Hunter, myself. Much less painful, indeed.

So wait....You can just do spam archeology in pandaria until you get this done, and while doing these ~600+ solves, you can turn them all in for tolvir ? Or you can't ?
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    So wait....You can just do spam archeology in pandaria until you get this done, and while doing these ~600+ solves, you can turn them all in for tolvir ? Or you can't ?
    You can turn them all in for Tol'vir - but it sounds nicer on paper than it is in reality (all I got from those 700-800 solves converted into Tol'vir fragments were a few thousand gold, and none of the two rares that I'm still missing from that bunch popped up. Damn that staff and that sword!)