Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Seeker of Knowledge title.

Hello, I was just looking at this guy http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...horic/advanced who is currently 2nd person with most
    achievement points in the world, I noticed he had this title, Seeker of Knowledge. I've been trying to find more information about it everywhere but on most
    of the pages it says it's unknown how you get this title. Perhaps you guys are any wiser, how do you get this beautiful title?

Thanks.

You basicly have to do lots of archaeology untill you've found pristine versions of every mogu and pandaren artifacts.

I'm working on this title right now. It's a pain in the ass.

Working on this one myself,on half way.

Working on that 2, Its basically just do loads of arcaheology... Hope to get lucky . No way to "cheat" this grind sadly.. buy extra shards maybe..? But stilla long boring grind.

I think its worth it though, but i dont have the title yet, Nor have i seen annyone on my server with it.

Good luck

I just got this title two days ago. Took 10 days of non stop farming. I ended up finishing all of the Collector:20 achievements before I got my last pristine.

Now that I'm done with my 70 reps chieve ill be focusing on this and the 3 last tresures during restars and stuff...got only 3 pristines so far LONG LONG grind inc! :S

It took me 400 discoveries or so to get all the pristine artifacts, and I still have half a dozen Collector achievements left after that.

Goes without saying but the last pristine artifact was the worst. Have fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broober View Post
    I've been trying to find more information about it everywhere
    You must've looked for hours... I just googled Seeker of Knowledge and it was the first link.
    Best of luck on your title!
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Im planning on working on this in about a week, silly question, it isn't possible to get more then one pristine of an artifact is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptomaniac View Post
    Im planning on working on this in about a week, silly question, it isn't possible to get more then one pristine of an artifact is it?
    I haven't gotten one (a duplicate) after about 100 discoveries, but that doesn't mean anything.

19/20 with only 1 collector chieve left, haven't seen a duplicate pristine yet!

Ok suddenly the Professor title feels pointless after learning this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptomaniac View Post
    Very probably not possible. I have discovered every artefact from 25 times to 50 times and never got twice a pristine.

Deleted
    I'm currently doing nothing but this in my free time, I'm on 17/20 with Terracotta Arm, Mogu Runestone and Twin Stein left to complete. They've all come up quite a few times, but just refuse to be pristine when I solve them

Just finished this achievement yesterday and here is how it worked out for me:

Took 653 solves total (Pandaren & Mogu combined). I found pristine versions for every artifact before hitting the "Collector 20" achievements EXCEPT for one. The Gold-Inlaid Figurine took me 27 solves to obtain a pristine. As previous posters have mentioned, the last pristine is the worst. One thing that helped with travel time is to use the Lorewalkers Lodestones (teleports you to a random dig site) whenever they are off CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kinnex View Post
    Just finished this achievement yesterday and here is how it worked out for me:

Took 653 solves total (Pandaren & Mogu combined). I found pristine versions for every artifact before hitting the "Collector 20" achievements EXCEPT for one. The Gold-Inlaid Figurine took me 27 solves to obtain a pristine. As previous posters have mentioned, the last pristine is the worst. One thing that helped with travel time is to use the Lorewalkers Lodestones (teleports you to a random dig site) whenever they are off CD.
    Well with me I've already solved over 20 of the Mogu Runestone and Terracotta Arm (on 23 and 21 at the moment) but Twin Stein Sets i'm only on 11/20, it doesn't really come up very often.

so u gotta farm like a madman hope u get lucky.

Deleted
    have not started archaeology yet, lets see how this goes and how long it takes....