Rogues really need some visual flair to their moves

Rogues REALLY need some kind of visual flair to all of their moves... at the moment it looks like we're just stabbing away.

I think 90% of the reason the Legendaries were so cool was the giant wings unfolding and giving visual substance to the power up, and it was great!

What over the top effects do you think are good ideas for other moves?

my ideas -

Shadow Blades - You take on a shadow form and your weapons appear as Warglaives for the duration of the effect.

Rupture - You flash red and then a model of your dagger remains in the mob you're fighting with blood spurting out periodically.

Evasion - While active you're movement is staggered with a trail - Like the Ethereals when they're running.

Vendetta - The whole screen goes darker and shadows move in around the edge of the screen, and your target glow brightly and in total focus predator style. All of your attack animation during this time go 200% faster (just the animations, not the actual damage)

Tricks of the trade - You appear partially phased. The recipient of your TotT takes on your own appearance but shimmering slightly.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Shadow Blades - You take on a shadow form and your weapons appear as Warglaives for the duration of the effect. This plz....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

Tricks of the trade - You appear partially phased. The recipient of your TotT takes on your own appearance but shimmering slightly.

All good ideas, but shouldn't the above be the other way around? if your damage was to generate threat for the recipient then you should take on their appearance.

Deleted
    I agree with them all please post this in the actual wow forums or at least give me permission to?

Deleted
    A few of them are ok, but the vendetta thingy ... gosh, that's too much

or atleast shadowy purple blades appear in our hands or shadow energy pours from our hands. rather than the very light glow right now.

Deleted
    Whoa man great ideas. Vendetta has you depicted it is glorious.
    A bit too much magic for shadow blades though.

shadowblades , not like it at all , rest need some tweaking but shadowblades no , shadow form im not a priest warlock , i dont even use magic , warglaives ? im using daggers ! those are double swords dont like it .

My idea make it very similar to lanaya from dota :
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uoHFUrJt_Y...r_Assassin.jpg
    http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/7...anaya_full.jpg
    http://www.dota2-blog.com/wp-content...me-550x343.jpg

rest ideas are actually nice rlly a bit adjust some details and can work . Tho rlly keep the magic away and exagerated stuff , want cool looking moves but thats overreacting