Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You are wrong. PvP is better now that people die faster! Did you PvP at all during Cataclysm? It was sooo slow, it took 5 minutes to kill people even if you had the best gear. Thats the main reason I quit during Cataclysm, it was boring as hell. Who actually thinks 5 minute fights is fun? PvP was the best during WOTLK when you could 3 shot people, and now it's starting to be like that again, which is awesome.

MM hunter is sooo bad its not even tested lol.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to point out the fact that I'm in the video representing Frost Mages /flex

Also let me break down the video a bit for you, I was in skype with everyone while they were capturing the shots.
    1. Ragusalsa had full contenders gear, 51% PvP Resilience and 314k HP.
    2. He was unbuffed and was not fighting back.
    3. A lot of the classes that demonstrated the ability to kill in under 4 seconds had 15-30 sec ramp ups that were edited out. What you don't see is the player attacking his partner that he came into the war game with to get stacking buffs. Mages and Hunters were the exception to this, we just went right in and got him down in 3-4 secs.
    4. Everyone in the video got 4-6 chances to see how fast they could get him down and he picked the fastest ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RamsayBolton View Post
    You are wrong. PvP is better now that people die faster! Did you PvP at all during Cataclysm? It was sooo slow, it took 5 minutes to kill people even if you had the best gear. Thats the main reason I quit during Cataclysm, it was boring as hell. Who actually thinks 5 minute fights is fun? PvP was the best during WOTLK when you could 3 shot people, and now it's starting to be like that again, which is awesome.
    i dont know. for some reason dying in 4 seconds is not fun at all to me.
    Imo its stupid that who presses 2 buttons faster tham the other wins

I can say that i definitely prefer this over my 2v2 warlock/druid tbc/wotlk experience, where each match took between 20 minutes and 3.5 hours ( yes, that was my longest match ).

Warrior with 5 stacks of TfB rarely happens in pve, it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to get 5 stacks in a pvp setup, hence that burst is somewhat fake.

And as someone stated - those guys had 15s+ ramp up time, which boosts their damage by a considerable margin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    i dont know. for some reason dying in 4 seconds is not fun at all to me.
    Imo its stupid that who presses 2 buttons faster tham the other wins
    NO, YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!
    You have to use your CD's proper ... even defensive ones ...
    if you just stay and die in 4 secs without def cd's ... then you are doing it wrong ... try considering PVE instead ... :P
    PVP imo is all about LOS-ing and using your cd's at proper times right ? (should i mention the amount of CC ingame ... pop burst cd's -> cc the shit out of them ... it's so frustrating to spend your burst time in a clone ) - enjoy pvp
    Last edited by mmoc6d730d17eb; 2012-10-20 at 01:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    MM hunter is sooo bad its not even tested lol.
    I'm honestly surprised that they didn't do Destruction Warlock since they went full retard with 5 Stacks of Taste for Blood lol

for any of those interested the approximate probability of achieving 5 stacks of tfb with 5 consecutive overpowers is 0.8%

however we all know that tfb has a duration and can stack even if you don't get back to back overpowers so the chance of 5 stacks tfb happening is realistically a lot higher especially as mortal strike guarantees one every 6 seconds.