15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.

So I'm looking for a noiseless mouse...

Right now I'm using a Logitech VX Nano (Amazon link) that has lasted quite a long time now.

I love the extra middle mouse button which also allows an adjustable (frictionless/precise) scroll wheel. It's not broken, but it's got pretty loud clicks and it's starting to bug the hell out of my roommates.

Retail stores don't have much in the way of silent/noiseless/quiet mice. Looking around a bit online, I came across some quiet Nexus mice, but half the reviews I read say the design is just silly and they are liable to break in a couple months.

I'm a simple "clicker", so I have no desire for some crazy, top end gaming mouse with 10 extra buttons for keybinds, macros, etc. That means most Razer and general gaming mice probably aren't for me.

Just a simple wireless, optical mouse. I think I can live without the extra middle mouse/adjustable wheel, but silence is key.

(I've also read into breaking the mouse to remove the sound, but I'd rather not risk it.)

Can anyone recommend anything? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

I have never even thought of a silent mouse, nor do I know if they are made unfortunately, kind of defeats "clicking" w/o the click.

They dont exist as far as I know. that's the whole point of mice - you get tactile response from them.
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

Deleted
    Look for Arc Touch Mouse. I don't know if it's completely silent tho.

EDIT: http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Arc-...rc+touch+mouse

or

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...s+silent+mouse
    Last edited by mmocd1aef6a4d3; 2012-10-19 at 09:38 AM.

Deleted
    I never heard of a silent mouse before.

When you press a mouse it isn't called "Clicking" just for laughs. It's thanks to the sound the mouse makes.

Last edited by hutchzilla; 2012-10-19 at 09:38 AM.

Time for kinect. Navigate through that spread sheet with pelvic thrusts, hip gyration and hand signals. Need to be productive? Give me an A....