How do I do a haste build for prot.

Hi, my guild started raiding and I have changed a few things. I now have the aoe heal in the final talent tier and can do 20k HPS. I usually run with seal of insight and Battle Healer glyph. A healer suggested that I need Haste over evasion. Even the ret paladin did. At the moment my prioirty is Hit(7.5%), Exp(7.5%), Mastery, Parry, Dodge. Here is my tank:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Holoo/simple

I read on the WoW forums that a prot paladin who stacks haste did second in damage done and a close second in healing done. So, its got me thinking. If I can do that, I want too. So, how would I go about using a haste build to maximize my healing / damage? Any advice is great such as a stat priority for a haste build. What gems / enchants / reforges would be suggested. And what Haste % should I aim for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Priorities run as following:
    Hit to 7.5% (2550 rating)
    Expertise to 15% (5100 rating)
    Haste > Mastery > Parry/Dodge

Reforging and gemming-wise: aim for getting caps and reforge parry/dodge/mastery into the stats you need. Once you are capped on hit/exp, reforge everything else into haste. As for percentage, there are some breakpoints where you get extra tick on Sacred Shield. Other than that, the more - the better.

Personally, I use gems like exp+haste, exp+hit, hit+haste, pure exp, pure hit (using different colors to match socket bonuses). This helps me to maintain the caps I need and have a great deal of haste (already sitting on almost 10%).
    Last edited by Lethora; 2012-10-19 at 07:25 AM.

Deleted
    Pretty much what Lethora said. 7.5%hit>15%exp>haste>mastery

It is quite fun on Guardians HC, even though it is ofc a gimmick fight with the tiles, I topped both healing and dps this week sitting on 200k dps and 55k hps.

If you are going for a haste build, one very important thing is, you can not fail your rotation. If you can not perform your rotation perfectly, do not go haste build.

I would suggest using Mantid Elixir and Elixir of the Rapids over flasks.
    Windsong on weapon, and other enchants are pretty obvious.