Raid composition MSV 10M Heroic

How many healers/tanks/dps we should take for MSV 10M Heroic?

On normal we do it with:
    1st boss & 2nd: 2 tanks, 3 healers, 5 dpses
    3rd, 5th and 6th: 2 tanks, 2 helares, 6dpses
    4th: 1 tank, 2 healers, 7 dpses

And we don't have any issues with healing or dps.

Next week we finally will start heroic mode progress. How many helaers should I take for raid? Same as above? Ore more/less healers? We have very decent healers (druid and paladin).

Second questions about dps composition. Best setup for us (buffs and players skill) is:
    2 DK, hunter, lock and ele shaman/shadow priest. I also have 2 boomkins, mage, and two rogues. But theye are less experienced players. Should I take the best players which I have? Or some classes are better for specyfic encounters?

The number of healers you'll want is going to vary again fight by fight, just like normal. Although you're going to be 3 healing a couple more fights than on normal.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Deleted
    *H: Stone Guard: 2 tanks, 3 healers, 5 DPS.
    *H: Feng the Accursed: 2 tanks, 3 healers, 5 DPS.
    *H: Gara'jal the Spiritbinder: 2 tanks, 3 healers and one of them being a discpriest DPSing and healing with atonement, 5 dps.
    *H: Four Kings: 2 tanks, 2 healers, 6 DPS.
    *H: Elegon: 2 tanks, 3 healers, 5 DPS.
    *H: Will of the Emperor: 3 tanks, 2 healers, 5 DPS.

That's what we used this week.

we started our hc progress this week and got stone guard down within a couple of hours of first pulls using 4 healers 2 tanks 4 dps. Enrage timer was a non-issue at all as long as people light up the tiles quick enough. We raced to ~100 tiles asap then just nuked until tiles were wiped. Primary tile lighters were 2 warlocks+mage and a dk to help out during the first moments after a tile wipe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldoran View Post
    *H: Elegon: 2 tanks, 3 healers, 5 DPS.
    *H: Will of the Emperor: 3 tanks, 2 healers, 5 DPS.
    Wow. That's completly different to our setup.
    At Elegon we use only 2 healer and 6 DPS.
    And if you haven't a 3rd tank in your raid, you can do Will of the Emperor with 2 tanks, 2 healer like us.

We went like this and I don't see why anyone would go with a different setup :P
    Stone Guard - 2/3/5
    Feng - 2/3/5
    Gara'jal - 2/2/6
    Spirit Kings - 1/2/7
    Elegon - 2/3/5
    Will - 3/2/5

Everything is on tank/healer/dps -format