Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    You like grinding mobs for rep? lol oh man, you'll take care of the Mathosia rep out in Stillmoor pretty quick!

The thing about Rift's dailies are they are not too grindy,
    Tell that to keepers rep! Its a good thing the quests are pretty good though :P
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Tell that to keepers rep! Its a good thing the quests are pretty good though :P
    Last I checked, you could get their rep from doing the invasions on the thingies.... ahh my memory is screwy right now.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Last I checked, you could get their rep from doing the invasions on the thingies.... ahh my memory is screwy right now.
    Yea, but it still takes a few months of doing every singe daily every day to get glorified :P
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Yea, but it still takes a few months of doing every singe daily every day to get glorified :P
    all you have to do is go around the isle upgrading the turrents!!!!! hehehe.

other than the mount though, is there anything else you get by being glorified?
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

I have left world of warcraft, from playing straight for 3 years to Rift recently and I can honestly say I have no ill feelings towards this game.

Its similar to wow in some regards that I like that MMO's must have, but different alot too and the dailies are yet another example.

I play what I like and right now its Rift and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
    i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Cool Master Evo Push/Pull | Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | GTX 680 4GB SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Blue 1TB | CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB| Seasonic X850W | Thermaltake Element V Black Edition| CrossOver 27Q 2560x1440 S-IPS 27" Monitor | Razer DeathStalker |Naga MMO Champion |Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

I haven't done a daily quest in Rift (aside from the daily random Warfront) for about a year now, and I'm a serious min-maxer. They just aren't needed beyond a few minor runes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    They just aren't needed beyond a few minor runes.
    The Ember Isle ones were worth doing just for 15k+ Planar XP for each one, useful again now to "top" up your alts PA's

Deleted
    there are dailies as people have said but they are not the sole way to get rep, killing the relevant mobs gives rep, also some fish can be handed in for rep upgrading local area turrets on ember isle give rep general quests give rep rifts give rep, you get the picture if you like a rep grind but dont want to have to do the same daily every day to get to the end you dont have to