Experienced Tank LF MoP and beyond

Hey, I have been playing the game since the end of Vanilla and have a successful hardcore raiding career up to and through WOTLK. I went casual in Cataclysm due to needing a break, and conflicts in my scheduling with other commitments.

I've decided to come back to hardcore raiding in MoP, and am looking for a guild to form some roots with, and progress with.

-I show up prepared to every raid with consumables, and knowing each encounter before hand.
    -I learn new things extremely quickly, and make very few mistakes.
    -I have tanked since the start of BC, and have a very strong knowledge and understanding of the class, and any mechanics that have been presented over the years.
    -I have multiple server firsts, and an extremely competitive mind set when in comes to anything, including raiding.
    -I can DPS just as well as I can tank.
    -100% attendance, positive attitude
    -Avid theory crafter and strategist.
    -Great communication skills, and a working, static free microphone.

I am mainly looking for a 25m guild (Horde or Alliance). I can raid any day of the week, as long as your schedule starts any time at or after 4:45pm PST ( 7:45pm EST).

Leave a message below and I will get back to you, or add me on realID in game:
    Pizpie#1923

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Terrible; 2012-10-20 at 05:04 PM.

bumpupbumpbump

Hey Terrible! I really hope your name isn't a reflection of your abilities .

<Bagel> (Alliance of Stormrage) -formerly Horde of Dragonblight where we were a server first guild and grabbed several world rankings including a 26 world heroic morchok before we ran into recruitment issues.

We would be interested in you for our 10 man raid team. We are currently looking for healers, 1 tank, and dps -preferably a Mage- to build up our roster. We currently have 1/6 heroic Kill and are looking to clear 6/6H MSV in a timely fashion once our roster is solidified.

A little more info about how our guild works.
    We currently raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8PM-12AM EST (possible shift to 7pm-11PM EST)

We handle our loot through Loot council based upon officer discretion. We also bring up one raider ranked player to loot council every week to help insure there is no officer bias. We also remove our view if we are bidding on the piece(IE if cloth drops I would be excluded from council for that item)

We are a fun laid back group of people but take raid time serious. We expect all of our raiders to fully understand their class and to come prepared to all raid nights. That means extra flasks/food/potions in case of missed feasts etc. Performance is key in a smaller nit group and we strive to keep ourselves at a top tier level while still ultimately having fun.

Our raid Experience includes 8/8Heroic DS several server firsts on our previous server as well as a 26 world rank Heroic Morchok kill. Unfortunately we had roster issues and our progression stalled. This was the reason for the server swap and hopefully with a better crop of raiders we will take things up and beyond that level this expansion.
    Feel free to respond to us via this post, contact Bhcmoney, Lukass, and I in game, or through RealID at money88@gmail.com and jillmemmel@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you and hope things are going well for you today!

Thanks!
    ~ Groper of Panda's

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey, <Team Animosity> is currently recruiting Tanks. We are working on Heroic Content.

Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thrs/Mon 8 pm – 12 am EST
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Raid Size: 10 man
    We use Mumble

Current Progression:
    MSV: 1/6 Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
    >> Tanks: High
    >> Heals: Low
    >> DPS: Ranged, Pref. Warlock/Hunter/Druid
    *We are always accepting exceptional players for core spots, regardless of our posted needs.

What We Expect
    Attendance – We expect our raiders to make 95% of our raids.
    Attitude – One overly negative attitude can ruin the atmosphere of a raid. We are looking for people who can shake things off, accept constructive criticism, and who are eager to raid.
    Mumble – All raiders must have mumble and a working headset and mic.
    Performance – Raiders should always perform to their best. They are expected to enchant, gem, and reforge with the best resources available. Know your rotation and use cooldowns properly, etc.
    Social – As a member of <TA> you’re expected to be polite and friendly with the guild.
    Our Website – Raiders are expected to regularly check and use our forums. We expect raiders to post absences and review posted boss strats in advance.

If you feel that we’d be a perfect fit for you, please apply at our website.
    www.TeamAnimosity.Enjin.com

For questions, feel free to message us in game:
    Fairladyz BattleTag: FairladyZ#1731
    Karizmah
    Xeverus