Thread: Capacitor totem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Aye, having room for the totem glyph is about it. I wont say that our mobility issues go away if we dont have to glyph gw, but we're less punished in customisation to keep our mobility where it was. IMO enh should either have like a three second freedom effect added to UF:FB, OR an instant gap closer (for example we could get our Feral Spirits' leap ability). That's outside the topic though.

True, but the thread was about CPT in the first place, not mobility .
    Yeah I realize it doesn't have anything to do with the topic, haha. But it was the direction I was trying to point you towards. Which is there are larger issues at hand than capacitor and totem health.

There are some flaws with your thinking on the topics of SBT and CPT.

Number one, SBT is not a bad totem for pvp in general, HOWEVER, it may not be all that great for enhance. If I remember correctly from the beta (the last time I specced into enhance) it scales differently for enahnce than it does for either elemental or resto. For me (elemental) with my current gear, that first shield protects me for just over 40k, if it gets stomped so be it. When I play against melee, I'm not afraid to drop it then drop earthgrab after or vice versa because I use totemic restoration. Its not necessary for either one of those abilities to be down the whole time, so the same holds true for whenever I need to use tremor.

Number two, you'd have to use it for yourself to see it for yourself but there's nothing complicated about that totem, it's a button press that's all it is.

Number three, again you'd have to see it for yourself but CPT is not flashy, the obvious spell animation that pulses from the totem means the stun has gone off. Its not acting as some warning of 'here, this is where you stand to avoid me.' If you're near it when it pulses its already too late.
    These words in my mouth... where did they come from? I don't think I'm the one that put them there...

10+ Year Old Account
    Drop it then Thunderstorm the melee off, the next thing you will see is Rogue or Warrior, will jump right back at you, and eat the Capacitor Totem.

Happened so many times.