Deleted

Storm Legion Beta key

Hello, i have a rift storm legion beta key that i do not want, i was wondering if anyone here would be interested in trading it for something WoW related?
    Or perhaps anything else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaospilot View Post
    Hello, i have a rift storm legion beta key that i do not want, i was wondering if anyone here would be interested in trading it for something WoW related?
    Or perhaps anything else.

Thanks
    I would be interested in getting the FLAME cape from GAMESTOP version as I bought the wrong one.
    Not sure if that is possible though with a BETA key.
    ThyKiera of Onslaught - Lvl 88 Battle Support Gandharva TANTRA.
    Reincarnated into AZEROTH as a Retribution Paladin (Winner of Miss Azeroth Beauty Pageant 04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11)
    Reincarnated into ATREIA as a beautiful Blonde Chanter (Winner of Miss Atreia Beauty Pageant)
    Reincarnated into TELARA as a Black ETH MAGE called Valhathra.

Deleted
    I got my Beta key from PC Gamer, i dont know if it will have the cape?

Deleted
    Ok, well seeing as these keys are not in short supply, would anyone who plays RIFT who hasn't managed to get his hands on a key like this?

The capes are bonuses from different suppliers. As far as I'm aware the source of your beta key has nothing to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if you didn't pre-order and just have a Beta key, you wouldn't have any Cape in Beta, until you do a few quests around Cape Jules, one chain gives a tasty blue cloak reward