New 90 Prot Pally, what to reforge for?

I've read many guides including using AskMrRobot and I am confused as to which would help me the most when starting heroics.

I am currently using AskMrRobot's gearing strategy called "Control/Master" because it appears to be good as it controls incoming damage more. But it's reforging lots of dodge/parry to hit/expertise (to reach the cap).

Any suggestions to help me succeed in heroics without being destroyed?

Thanks!

mastery is the top tank stat for all tanks except monk

Many websites say the following:
    Stamina > Melee Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (15%) > Mastery > Haste > Parry > Dodge
    or
    Stamina > Parry > Dodge > Mastery > Melee Hit (7.5%) > Haste > Expertise (7.5%)
    etc...

If you're gearing up for raids, here's your priority

1) Hit Cap 7.5% (2550 hit rating)
    2) Expertise up to 15% (5100 expertise rating) - you will not get to it at first, you'll be sitting around ~10% and this is ok.
    3) Stam - aim for about 440K - 470K
    4) Haste - you attack faster, you get more HoPo - you live longer
    5) Mastery - ditto
    6) Parry - reforge from it into mastery
    7) Dodge - reforge from it into mastery

Hit (7.5%), Expertise (15%) then you can think about mastery, haste and stamina, then dodge and parry.

Not raiding, ever. Just heroics and maybe those world bosses? I'm a very casual player, few hours a week at most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Not raiding, ever. Just heroics and maybe those world bosses? I'm a very casual player, few hours a week at most.
    Then your gearing will not matter really.

If you know how to play a paladin, I would suggest Hit>Expertise>Mastery>Stamina>Haste for casual game play. Do not ever go for dodge or parry.

If you are however not so good at performing your rotation ( search your soul ) I would go Mastery>hit>expertise>stamina>haste

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Then you just need hit (7.0 I believe for heroics), expertise (don't remember what the value is), and then haste -> mastery. Haste is powerful for 5-mans, but for raiding it's mastery. And then just reforge for when you want to do world bosses.