I don't always change my vote

But when I do, it's to the lowest poster

UNVOTE
    VOTE: Dyra
    Posts3 kel
    Posts3 Dyra
    Posts1 Arlee

http://www.mmo-champion.com/misc.php...sted&t=1213628
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2012-10-21 at 03:15 PM.

time to join the bandwagon

Vote: Lysah
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously well she's away I'd rather try and get a Lysah lynch. It's suspicious to me that so many people are unwilling to vote for her even though there is more logic behind her lynch than any other, and we have a pretty good chance of hitting a scum anyway.

Once Lysah actually arrives back, it's game over. She can pretty much talk her self out of any situation with most people, which is why I personally can't believe anything she says. Even if there is 10 times the evidence she is scum than someone else, and she is really scum, she can talk the lynch onto the other person without a problem and that's what's going to happen!

Well, more likely is it'll just end in a no lynch but the following day that will be what happens.

Deleted
    Well since we won't get a firebert lynch today, I'll switch to the second person that bandwagoned on me.

Unvote
    Vote: Rolo

15+ Year Old Account
    For those still wondering on deadline. It's 11:59 pm est (12.5 hours from now). I've become more suspicious of two other players today, but it doesn't seem like the steam will be taken out of pushing for Lysah. I'll bring up my suspicions tomorrow if I make it through the night.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 08:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Well since we won't get a firebert lynch today, I'll switch to the second person that bandwagoned on me.

Unvote
    Vote: Rolo
    Iirc, I didn't bandwagon on you, I think I was the second vote on you, and firebert and worgenite followed. But I could be mistaken. My vote for you, as my vote for everyone so far, has been to get actions and reactions. I feel I got what I needed and removed said vote.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post

Iirc, I didn't bandwagon on you, I think I was the second vote on you, and firebert and worgenite followed. But I could be mistaken. My vote for you, as my vote for everyone so far, has been to get actions and reactions. I feel I got what I needed and removed said vote.
    3 Votes in 20 minutes on Day 1 just seem a bit too suspicious, don't you think?

Deleted
    The reason why Lysah can't be trusted is since people overrate her so much they are willing to believe anything she says and think "oh no, not Lysah, if she is town we will lose a good player". That and that people are either too lazy to read or too lazy to comprehend what they are reading (see: Lysah claiming Scum last game and yet still townies getting convinced when she says "I'm cop" few hours later)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I honestly couldn't believe that happened sikku. That was just insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    The reason why Lysah can't be trusted is since people overrate her so much they are willing to believe anything she says and think "oh no, not Lysah, if she is town we will lose a good player". That and that people are either too lazy to read or too lazy to comprehend what they are reading (see: Lysah claiming Scum last game and yet still townies getting convinced when she says "I'm cop" few hours later)
    I think this game has a real good mix of veterans who do what they want and not just follow someone else blindly and new people who wont know one way or another if Lysah is good (or not) at this game. You consistently bringing this up will be the only reason that that changes. If it changes.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 09:52 AM ----------

Someone do a vote count so we know where we're at.

10+ Year Old Account
    rawr! Hai all! We're lynching Lysah now?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to further what I was saying.

The "veterans" that are playing this game are:

Krayzy
    Anakso
    Silkku
    Firebert
    NFT
    Dyra
    Dwarf
    Worgen
    Arlee
    Nemi

There are a few others (rolo, holz, and eniah come to mind who have played 3 or more games).

I don't think anyone on that first list does much of anything they don't want to do going in. Most of them have their own strong opinions each game. They just aren't always vocal because every game someone has to be scum and scum aren't going to be quick to point out who their own teammates are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Just to further what I was saying.

The "veterans" that are playing this game are:

Krayzy
    Anakso
    Silkku
    Firebert
    NFT*
    Dyra
    Dwarf
    Worgen*
    Arlee
    Nemi

There are a few others (rolo, holz, and eniah come to mind who have played 3 or more games).

I don't think anyone on that first list does much of anything they don't want to do going in. Most of them have their own strong opinions each game. They just aren't always vocal because every game someone has to be scum and scum aren't going to be quick to point out who their own teammates are.
    *super vets from the first game!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    *super vets from the first game!
    I was a nobody back then and wasn't allowed in your super cool club.

Actually, I had no clue what the game was so I didn't sign up. My first game was either game 3 or 4. The game where there was actually 2 games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well' I'm not joining the "Let's kill Lysah" bandwagon. Not yet, anyway.

Deleted
    About 10 .

Kel and Keleb would most likely be who I'd most likely lean towards.
    Although you seem to have figured it out in post #245, my involvement in this game is not as player but as mod.

Someone do a vote count so we know where we're at.
    I'll get to it in a few min.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    rawr! Hai all! We're lynching Lysah now?
    No we're lynching your scum buddy rolo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a nobody back then and wasn't allowed in your super cool club.

Actually, I had no clue what the game was so I didn't sign up. My first game was either game 3 or 4. The game where there was actually 2 games.
    That was 4. Game 1 I was the cop and we won. Game 2 I was a townie I think and we still won. Game 3 I was the seer and died night 1, I think we still won that. Game 4a I was just a townie survivor or w/e it was called in that game and 4b I partially moderated so Kumduh could play. Oh, and scum won both games in sweeps D:

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    No we're lynching your scum buddy rolo.
    But I don't have any scum buddies

Deleted
    Holz, I'm genuinely interested, why you think Worg and Rolo are both scum and on the same team? Since if you've got no real reason it makes you look like a scum deflecting for Lysah in my eyes...