Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    how many is it to lynch? We have 9 on Treann if my counting is right :3
    We have 14 alive. So 8 actually were enough people.

It's Night Now!

15+ Year Old Account
    14 alive...8 to lynch...treann is ded
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    OH MODS
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Majad (2): Eniah, Kisuro
    Treann (8): Dyra, Worgenite, Lysah, rolo4804, Anakso, Arlee, Krayzy, holz, (Majad)

After some discussion, the town decides that NightFury Treann hasn't been participating enough in the conversation to determine who's who and decides that perhaps he'll talk more if they put a rope around his neck. Unfortunately for the town, but even more for Treann, is that Treann falls on a small pebble, the rope latches on to a nearby bush and makes Treann break his neck when he falls. After a search of his body and house, the town finds the same supplies they found at Worer's house. (SK Strongman).

It is now night. Post your night actions in your threads. Deadline is 13:00 Sat 27th EDT. That's about 24 hours from now.

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 12:54 PM CEST----------

Another day for most of the inhabitants of Jacobsville. Two corpses are found on the village square.

The first one is Eniah. the red-black spots of blood is extra visible on his white robe. It seems the bag of medical supplies at his feet were either not used or not useful to save his life. The second is holz. A search of his body reveals that the brand of his grey/brown/green/black pants and coat are of the brands SneakyPants and SneakyCoat. There's also a note of someone visiting someones house, but both names are unfortunately destroyed by two of the five arrows that has pierced holz torso. It seems someone thought that there was need for a sneaky way to kill a sneaky stalker.

Eniah was the doc and holz the tracker.

Deadline for the day is Mon 29th 06:59 EDT (approx 48 hours from now). This is 11:59 CET and 10:59 GMT (DST ending in Europe tonight, but not until next weekend in US).
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-10-27 at 11:00 AM.

This didn't get bumped up so I'm doing it now. Will read/post after I'm done leveling Trixie in diablo 3.

Also
    Vote Worgenite

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    This didn't get bumped up so I'm doing it now.
    Yea, forgot to ask someone before I posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    This didn't get bumped up so I'm doing it now. Will read/post after I'm done leveling Trixie in diablo 3.

Also
    Vote Worgenite
    And on what grounds are you voting me for?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soo, still only one wolf down I believe?
    Both SKs though.

FoS: Lysah for what she just randomly did.

And on what grounds are you voting me for?
    Because I can see that you are a wolf.

Goodnight! Please don't pull another pile up the bandwagon while I'm sleeping, two days in a row was enough for me for one game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I forgot Daylight Savings was ending this weekend! \o/

And damn that's a shitty night. So we're now what... 3xVT, 1xPGO, 1xSeer, 1xDeputy (6 Townies) vs 3 Wolves vs another 2 Wolves.

We need to start hitting up Rapid Wolves so our Seer can do their damn job without fear.

I'm fingering Anakso, Lysah, Majad and Worgenite as scum, and I think my vote is going to go to Anakso. He just seems so scummy this round trying to throw off our lynches left right and centre. Though they were both on Serial Killers.

VOTE Anakso

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account

Goodnight! Please don't pull another pile up the bandwagon while I'm sleeping, two days in a row was enough for me for one game.
    And that's totally believable. Are you claiming seer? If not, you have nothing to backup this ludicrous claim

vote Lysah

screw that,

unvote vote Anakso

You're right Dyra, he has been rather scummy this game.

Deleted

You have to say, "pretty please", or people will just lynch you. So rude.

And that's totally believable. Are you claiming seer? If not, you have nothing to backup this ludicrous claim
    The doctor just died, claiming that would be suicide. I'm just saying that I can see you are a wolf.

10+ Year Old Account
    And again, I find that totally believable. Coming from the scummiest sounding player this game. Yup, totally believable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I'm fingering Anakso, Lysah, Majad and Worgenite as scum, and I think my vote is going to go to Anakso. He just seems so scummy this round trying to throw off our lynches left right and centre. Though they were both on Serial Killers.
    That logic is completely ridiculous for two reasons.
    The first one you stated your self, I can't possibly have been on their team so why would I try and throw a vote off them for scum reasons?
    The second is that I voted for both of them! Fairly early on iirc.
    I switched off worer for a bit because fire came out with his random crap he pulled or something like that, but then went back. Treann I voted for pretty much straight away and stuck with it....so I don't know what you're talking about.

Vote: Worgi

Day already? Seems to be happening faster and faster every time
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling killing Treann helped speed up day a bit compared to the previous day. He seemed mostly MIA so it would have taken him a while to give in his night action.
    To all with night actions though...HURRY IT UP NEXT TIME! Rawr.

Is it still night or did everyone die?
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Is it still night or did everyone die?
    It's day. Keleb did a double post.

Or do you mean participation lol

All the active people are dead mostly and those who aren't are busy.

huh, well that explains it, I guess this is just how the game goes after a few days
    게임 은 어렵~~