10+ Year Old Account

Faction Champions 25 man impossible as warrior?

I just tried FC 25 as prot, couldn't kill shit and it took them 5-6 minutes to kill me with no shield equipped. Tried Fury with shockwave/stormbolt/gag order, I got the paladin to ~50% and she stayed there for a minute until the healing "overwhelmed" me and she went back to full. I died after 3 minutes or so but at that point I wasn't trying since I knew I couldn't kill any of them. I know DKs can stack Necrotic strike a lot but can anyone think of a way to do this in under 15 minutes solo as a warrior?

Going to try it on 10 man as fury but I sort of wanted Justicebringer.

Blah, killed them in 72 seconds on 10 man.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2012-10-20 at 01:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    cant seem to do it either, im immortal even as fury but the dps just isnt enough.

Deleted
    nope 25man theres too much healing being done. you need a freind to help

Deleted
    doing faction champions solo as any class isn't about massive burst, but instead about outlasting them.

also, why would you go as prot without a shield? you lose a ton of mitigation, utility and damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    doing faction champions solo as any class isn't about massive burst, but instead about outlasting them.

also, why would you go as prot without a shield? you lose a ton of mitigation, utility and damage.
    As a warrior with second wind they can not kill you even as fury with you afk but 2 hours is pretty long and boring.
    So i usually just get someone to help or at worst pay them so we can burst them down