Page 1 of 42
... LastLast

Angry MoP is just for joblesses !

as the title says.

MoP is just become jobless work ,

1000 Weekly Valor Cap

Unending Dailies.

Must grind faction reput to get upgrade on items.

its just looks like blizzard wants to chain us to the game .

please DO NOT "don't complaining just quite wow" posts.If i missed anything positive about these changes please can somebody tell me?

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    it is a bit, hard to be competitive with the dole scum and students now sadly.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It gives plenty to do.

If not people would just be complaining about how little there is to do
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

what do you mean by MoP is just become jobless work? I get that your first language isn't english but this doesn't make sense.
    are you suggesting that you need to be unemployed in order to do everything that needs doing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbringer View Post
    If i missed anything positive about these changes please can somebody tell me?
    You mean, besides what has been mentioned in the hundreds of other whinethreads already made about this? Plenty of good stuff posted there already, go read them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    it is a bit, hard to be competitive with the dole scum and students now sadly.
    right
    cause the only way to be good is if your a friend-less jobless homeless orphan right?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

I understand what you are saying OP, and I do agree with you so I decided to let my sub run out and not play anymore. Need to focus more on college, gf and other RL stuff first anyways.. then I will play other less time consuming games for my fun in spare time.
    I gave MoP a try at least, and ofcourse its just the same old boring WoW. Never gona change, just looks different.
    Some will like it some wont. Each to their own

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    are you suggesting that you need to be unemployed in order to do everything that needs doing?
    That's what a lot of people seem to think. But they are also the ones thinking that everything NEEDS to be done right NOW and not over time.
    Yes, if you WANT to do everything, every day, you will have very little time for anything else, including sleep and work. But nobody NEEDS to do everything, every day.

Well, it seems you should be taking the game more seriously and quit your stupid job. Nothing comes for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    what do you mean by MoP is just become jobless work? I get that your first language isn't english but this doesn't make sense.
    yes english its not my 1st language but you understood what i meant.

its seven years i live in wow.
    i love play wow but now it requires more than i spend time to play this game.

There are a lot of dailies, but honestly many factions you don't even need to do. If you cut those out, you can get what you need to do finished very fast.

Deleted
    I am working 10 hours per day. I still get my cap every week, and I am playing absolutely casual, do not even do my dailys every day...you are doing something wrong

Deleted
    Do you get payed or beat if you don't play it? No? Then you're not forced to play it and you can do as much dailies as you want, be it 0 or 23895237498269536952 a day.

Yea dailies get annoying, but you don't have to do them all every day. You can only get valor so fast after all, and there are other ways to get it.

Heroic dungeons give what, 70 valor points each?
    It is actually only 60 VP for the first heroic, and 30 for every subsequent heroic. So you would need to do quite alot to cap out through heroics alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbringer View Post
    as the title says.

MoP is just become jobless work ,

1000 Weekly Valor Cap

Unending Dailies.

Must grind faction reput to get upgrade on items.

its just looks like blizzard wants to chain us to the game .

please DO NOT "don't complaining just quite wow" posts.If i missed anything positive about these changes please can somebody tell me?
    you do not need to have everything done asap, this expansion will be out for a while so you can do it later.

this is an mmo so it should take a lot of time, i am happy with this change, at least there is something to do everyday i log in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    It gives plenty to do.

If not people would just be complaining about how little there is to do
    Meanwhile, I returned to an Asian grinder that is LESS grindier than MoP now. -_-

The point is Ghostcrawler mentioned he didn't want us to return to the TBC grind mode, and MoP turned into the TBC grind fest 301. It looks like MoP was just pushed out the door as is, because they know how to make a game not feel like Molten Front II.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Because it's an absolute necessity to have every BiS item within 3 weeks of release, right? I get that your kind got spoiled during wotlk and cataclysm by getting all your epics within 3 days of getting to maximum level and now you expect the same thing to happen in MoP aswell. Now that the opposite is happening, you now have to invest time in order to get epic items , you get personal and call everyone who can or wants to invest the time to get good items a jobless nolife.
    You sound like a spoiled impatient 4 year old who starts throwing a fit everytime things don't go the way they want them to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    There are a lot of dailies, but honestly many factions you don't even need to do. If you cut those out, you can get what you need to do finished very fast.
    It is still fucking hilarious that Blizzard announced they don't want players to mindlessly grind faction rep for shoulder and head enchants. Then they install a system that makes it mandatory to mindlessly grind faction rep for gear upgrades. Where is the genius meme when you need it?

just do what you feel like or have time for. if you're racing other people you're doing it wrong, this is supposed to be fun. i maybe do one factions dailies every day, and run a heroic or two if i have time and friends want to. haven't touched pet battles, farming, or pvp yet. i love pvp and the other two things look enjoyable. good thing xpacs last years.