Deleted

MOP factions and exalted quest rewards

So, it seems that you can get epic neck and ring as quest reward from Golden Lotus and Klaxxi when you hit exalted. I already bought valor necklace couple of weeks ago, and that GL neck seems to be better for me but no can do.

Tried to search what other factions offer at exalted and did not found anything yet. Anyone knows if August Celestials or Shado-Pan have similar quests at exalted where you can get shiny epicxxx? Tillers/Order Of The Ugly Serpent did not offer anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadopan exalted quest reward is a mount - so far most epic gear I've seen them off is available at revered for valor points. Exalted rewards seem to be items like tabards and mounts.

Deleted
    I know exalted _vendor_ rewards, i mean quests you get at exalted. Still could not find anything for Shado-pan/August celestials and i'm guessing that as not many are yet exalted with those, they are not updated in wowpedia/wowhead.

At exalted, you get a quest with the shado-pan to get this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=87768

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    I know exalted _vendor_ rewards, i mean quests you get at exalted. Still could not find anything for Shado-pan/August celestials and i'm guessing that as not many are yet exalted with those, they are not updated in wowpedia/wowhead.
    Actually I think it's literally impossible to be exalted with them yet. I've done the dailys every day since release (missed a day or two) and I'm not even revered with any of them yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Actually I think it's literally impossible to be exalted with them yet. I've done the dailys every day since release (missed a day or two) and I'm not even revered with any of them yet.
    It is possible, if you abused enough of those pipes.

klaxxi - ring
    golden lotus - necklace
    shado pan - black cloud serpent

exalted klaxxi for epic ring and buy other one using VP

but if you bore of daily just stop doing when hit revered
    "if you dont like it, dont play the game! I love the way this game is 100% and nothing should be changed, because beta's aren't meant to improve a game. I will defend this games honor with my life and will refuse that anything bad be said about things that could be improved!"

- The FFXIV Community. (and some of "legacy" player)